Chapter 15: "Identity"

A/N: I haven't able to update because school works + laziness + writer's block combined, all at once!

hey! It's been a long time since the last I updated!

Out of Character alert! Out of character alert! My fanfic goes OOC! SOMETHING THAT HAVEN'T HAPPENED IN THE NOVEL APPEAR HERE! OOC ALERT!

Hope y'all would enjoy!

__

"Raon, call the others."

"Human! I can't communicate with them! But they left a message for you !" Raon flapped his wings as he gave the communication orb. Cale wanted some help from the Whale tribe, Litana from the Jungle, Toonka from the Whipper Kingdom, and others to help with protecting the citizens while his group will be fighting the monsters.

My friend! I can't be there because we have something serious matter going on here! I'll defeat those so I can be with you, my friend! Kehehehehe.

Commander Cale, I'm sorry. I want to help you but someone intrudes the jungle and it's not just some ordinary intruder. Some monsters but I think we can handle this. We will go there as soon as possible.

Cale, some strong monsters suddenly appear and also some irritating weird people. We will help your group as soon as we finished our matter here.

Cale gives the communication orb back to Raon and clicked his tongue.

Sounds like they have encountered trouble. It may be either the constellations and grade monsters that they're talking about, Cale furrowed his eyebrows and wanted to cuss the double-sealed god. They don't want my allies to come here.

Cale sorted out what happened so far in his mind. 3 constellations who have peculiar powers and 2 Grade A monsters appeared obeying their orders, the place where they sealed the god of despair is gone and now, they're sending monsters to another place so that they couldn't help what's happening in the Roan Kingdom. Cale sighed and wondered if he will get his slacker life after this shit happening to his life because of the Gods that always make something that makes his slacker life go far away from his hands.

Cale hurriedly catches up with others using his wind ancient power with Raon. He can use this for a long time since he leveled up his overall status.

Using his accumulated wealth from accomplishing the scenarios given by biyoo, he used it to level up his body so he couldn't cough blood and faint even if it's only temporary.

Choi Jung Soo unsheathed his sword and launches his White Yong towards the other Grade A monster. Choi Jung So worked hard to use another Yong. Lee Soo Hyuk, on the other hand, also unsheathed his blade and use slash. The Grade A monster groan in pain and attacks. The two avoided it.

"Now, we know your records with the help of that punk. I'm going to kill you even if you're different from that one." After Lee Soo Hyuk said that, he smirks and sprints toward the Grade A Monster while holding his blade that activated his slash that can cut through anything.

[ Majority of the Constellations in the channel is feeling excited about what's happening ]

[ Constellation, 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband', is pulling his hair in excitement ]

Meanwhile, Choi Han launches his Black Yong towards the other Grade A Monster, and Mary's black robe flutters in the wind as she moves her hands with black lines coming out from her hands and began to bind the Grade A monster from moving even only for a minute. The black lines that bind the monster are beginning to loosen because of the strong power that the Grade A monster had. Mary clenches her hand to tighten it but the monster keeps wriggling his way out which makes it harder but Mary believes in herself, she's strong.