Chapter 6 - "CJS's Companion?"

A/N: I hope y'all would enjoy this!

THIRD-PERSON POV

"We have arrived in the Paerun Prison, Cale-nim!" Clopeh exclaimed. Kim Co. roams their eyes and the Paerun Prison that this man said is quite different and scary. To compare it to modern prison, the prison in medieval times is like a dungeon in their world.

They leisurely walked towards a certain prison cell. They could see a man picking up a rock on the floor and was about to draw something on the wall out of boredom when he looked at the prison cell bars, he could see a group of people especially the red-haired man he was so close to when he was still alive in the world full of monsters.

"Rok- Cale!" He gripped the prison cell bars and beams at the red-haired person. Behind the stoic face facade of Cale, indescribable feeling welled up inside his heart. He doesn't know what he should do seeing that the Choi Jung Soo that he knew is here.

Rok-? What is he going to say after that? Kim Dokja thought. Kim Dokja has become more perplexed by the situation. The man who seemingly looks like the knight of Cale-ssi, Choi Han. That man called Cale like they're close and there's this longing voice. Weird.  Kim Dokja received a notification from Midday Tryst.

Han SooYoung: something is fishy, Kim Dokja.

Jung Heewon: I agree

Yoo Sangah: I also agree but we must not interfere with their life. We should just do the tasks to go back into our world.

Kim Dokja: I agree with Yoo Sangah.

Lee Jihye: but I'm really curious!

Shin Yoosung & Lee Gilyoung: if Ajusshi agrees with unnie, I'll agree with them too!

Lee Gilyoung: don't copy what I typed!

Shin Yoosung: what do you mean? You copied mine!

Kim Dokja: Enough, you two. Anyways, I'm going to open the channel later.

"How did you know Young Master, punk?" Ron asks while sharpening his knife. He is showing his trademark, the benign smile but his eyes are not soft at all! He is not smiling!  Kim Co. internally shuddered at what the old man is doing. He is a vicious old man. Cale questioned how he got that knife nowhere but that's not important at all! Why is he showing that vicious smile?! Cale is scarred by Ron, his butler who always brings him lemonade.

The man who called Cale like they're close sheepishly scratches the back of his head while he's trying to show his smile. He looks upward and he looks like reminiscing then chuckles. The Kim Co. except Yoo Joonghyuk is starting to look at him weirdly. Why is he chuckling when his life is in danger? They're starting to pray for his life.

"Well, I heard the guards talking about how heroic he is and how he looks so I figured it out when I saw him." He said then smiles brightly.It's so bright that they thought they see the sun.

Ron doesn't look convinced but he only just brushed it off when he saw his young master inspecting him and looking like he's planning something in his mind Cale wondered, why is he here? Will something bad happen in the future? Why did God of Death send him here? Cale heaved a sigh and looked at the beaming man. I need to talk to him in private with a soundproof barrier.

"Bring him out of this cell." The others start to ask why but they shut up when they look at his cold gaze. They obediently open the cell door and Choi Jung Soo walks out of the prison cell.

"Thank you, Young Master Silver Shield!" Choi Jung Soo exclaimed. Cale frowns. That cheesy title again . . .

"Why did you let that man-" A knight who came in wants to ask Cale but was cut off by their captain guardian knight, Clopeh.

"Oh! Oh! I understand why Cale-nim did that!" Clopeh starts to clasp his hand and his eyes shine brightly.

"You're truly befitting to become a legend-," Cale then intervened again. I didn't come here to hear his nauseating words.

"Let's go back to the Roan-," he was also cut off by Choi Jung Soo.

"Wait! I also have a companion but I don't know where he is. We got separated you see. Hehe." He sheepishly smiles and fidgeting his finger.

"What does he look like ?" Choi Han asks. Choi Jung Soo was about to describe the appearance of his companions when they suddenly hear Raon, flapping his wings rapidly.

"Human! Human! Human's father is calling!" Cale nodded indicating to answer the call. Raon beams and quickly answers the call. A man appears with a slight beard on his chin, having wavy brown hair that falls a little past his ears and brown eyes, with slightly tanned skin, who is undoubtedly his father.

"Why did you call, father?" Cale impassively asks. Even if Deruth got used to his expressionless son, he missed the time where his son is boisterous and openly shows his emotions. He is regretful of what he did and wants to do something to make up for his mistakes. Deruth shrugs then state what he contacted his son to inform.

"Cale, the knights also saw a strange man here." Cale has this bad feeling again. Cale has a hunch who is this man especially when Choi Jung Soo said he has a companion. Don't tell me . . .

"What did he look like, Father?" Deruth starts to think about what to describe the young man he saw and who is now sitting on the couch while leisurely sipping the tea that the servant gave to him.

"He has a handsome face and his muscular body, I guess." What a questionable description, Father.

"I don't know how to describe someone so you all should come here to confirm if he's suspicious or not." Then he ended the call. Cale signaled Raon by his eyes to set the teleportation circle and Raon nodded cheerily.

"Nya! I'm curious!"

"Who do you think is he, Cale? Nya!"

Cale shrugged at the cats. "Let's see him with our very own eyes."

____

"That's my companion. You should introduce yourself!" Choi Jung Soo exclaimed pointing at the man who is comfortably sitting on the couch while eating the cookies prepared on the table. Cale knew that this man is familiar and when this man looked up, Cale stiffened again. It's been a long time since he saw that person again. Choi Han, who is beside Cale, has shaking eyes and looks at Cale because Choi Han knew how important this man is to his liege.

This man stands up and shows his toothy smile. He has a handsome face, Kim Co. thought. Kim Dokja starts typing at Midday Tryst.

Kim Dokja: he could rival Yoo Joonghyuk's face.

Han Sooyoung: yeah, agree.

Yoo Joonghyuk: shut up, you two.

"My name is Lee Soo Hyuk. Nice to meet you all, especially to the hero of this world, Cale."

[Channel #BI-90594]

At the same time, Kim Dokja secretly opens the channel by using 'biyoo' because he knew something interesting will happen. How did he know? Who knows, is it because he is a constellation himself?

He didn't know that he will be bombarded with notifications of a certain someone who is worried sick from their sudden disappearance.

__

A/N: Hope you liked it!

Can't wait😩