Chapter 12: "Fight between the two protagonist"

A/N: our school will start tomorrow ;-;
Wanna cry xD. Anws, here's the two chapters!

__

Yoo Joonghyuk was flabbergasted for a second there while looking at Cale's abilities.
He has an incredibly high level of exclusive skills and also weak overall status. How could someone fight in the frontline with that weak overall status? But his exclusive skills could be useful in some ways in a fight even with a weak body. He wondered what happened if he overused his exclusive skills but just shrugged it off. He shouldn't pry people's life.

Yoo Joonghyuk remembered Cale's attributes. He has enough fables to be a powerful constellation. Narrative Grade or even Myth Grade. Transmigrator, Yoo Joonghyuk is curious but he doesn't care about it. Yoo Joonghyuk just listened to what Cale is saying there and vanished with the small black dragon.

He heard he's going to spar with the named Choi Han. That man is Cale's knight. He knows that this man is strong to be appointed as the noble's son's knight.

Choi Han and that red-haired woman, Rosalyn, helped people to have a partner to spar with and to train with each other. After they did that, Rosalyn walked towards Han SooYoung with intrigued eyes. Choi Han quietly walked towards Yoo Joonghyuk.

Yoo Joonghyuk noted he will going to finish
the fight quickly. They both leave the house and are going to fight with a broad place. It's so wide that they could fight without worries. It has a barrier so that spectators would not get hurt from the fight.

They both readied themselves and Yoo Joonghyuk takes his stance as well as Choi Han. Yoo Joonghyuk is staring at Choi Han very intently and touches the sheath of his sword. He doesn't want to waste time. Kim Dokja, who was watching from the spectator's area, gulped while watching the disturbing fight. He could feel the threatening aura surrounding them. Is this still training? Yoo Joonghyuk always took every fight seriously. This is the best yet worse decision.

This could be the best for them to spar with each other considering they're both strong-looking but also the worse. Kim Dokja was wondering if this place would get destroyed. Kim Dokja looked at Yoo Joonghyuk, wishing this sunfish bastard to be beaten up by Choi Han.

Kim Dokja suddenly remembers the time when he completely win in the qualification of a ruler when he maxed out his strength to 100 and punched Yoo Joonghyuk and became the new potential master for the absolute throne though he destroyed it with the help of Big Dipper. Kim Dokja waked up from his trance when he heard clang noises. He squinted his eyes and looked at the fight keenly.

Rosalyn is preparing for the sparring. She even brought some magic stones that Cale gave to her so she can supplement and boost her magic. Red mana is starting to form when she also heard clang noises. She raised her head and followed where's that noise came from. She also looked at her sparring partner, which is the black short-haired woman named Han SooYoung, looking excited about the other fight.

Rosalyn is also excited to watch Yoo Joonghyuk and Choi Han's fight so she talked with her sparring partner and agreed to watch the fight before they start to spar with each other. They hurriedly walk towards the spectator's area and watch how the scene would go. They even start to bet who will win.

Yoo Joonghyuk unsheathes his sword and lunges towards Choi Han quickly. Choi Han also unsheathes his sword and parried. Choi Han retaliates and with a strong force, Yoo Joonghyuk stumbles. Yoo Joonghyuk is surprised but snorted later.

"Huh, you're surprisingly strong at such young age." Yoo Joonghyuk believes that Choi Han is still in his 20s. Choi Han didn't reply back and with a blank face, he attacked Yoo Joonghyuk with the sword. Yoo Joonghyuk parried and also strike back with his strong force but instead of parrying it, he avoided it swiftly and attacks behind Yoo Joonghyuk. Yoo Joonghyuk quickly turns and blocks the sword coming to his neck.

Yoo Joonghyuk smirks and fights back. Continuous clang resonating the place and couldn't tell who would win because of their burning passion which doesn't want to lose. Kim Dokja and Han SooYoung is shocked because they're someone who can fight Yoo Joonghyuk equally and Rosalyn has a calm face who bets that Choi Han would win.

The fight continued and later, the hair-raising fight ends. Kim Dokja who constantly calls the sunfish bastard but never gives him attention wants to smack his head. Han Sooyoung has dilated eyes that his bet didn't win the fight and tsked. Rosalyn laughs at her reaction and looked at Choi Han, who won the fight. Is it even training?

Yoo Joonghyuk dusted his shirt and stares at Choi Han's back. He couldn't believe he lost to someone, a young knight of a noble's son. He felt he should be stronger and fight with Choi Han again. Yoo Joonghyuk remembers that he should be sparring with Choi Han. Yoo Joonghyuk wondered if that was sparring.

Choi Han marked Yoo Joonghyuk as dangerous being near Cale. Even if that was Kim Dokja's companion, his instinct is saying that he shouldn't be trusted. That was why he's displeased to be spar with him but still followed Cale's orders.

Now that the fight between them is over, Rosalyn and Han SooYoung's fight is next. They both stepped down and walked towards the area where Yoo Joonghyuk and Choi Han fight. Black flames starting to surround Han SooYoung while Rosalyn is surrounded by red mana.

Han SooYoung starts to throw black flames in Rosalyn's direction which was completely disintegrated by her when she summoned her mage shield with a color of red. Rosalyn's hands start to form red mana strings and it quickly goes to Han SooYoung's place. Han SooYoung infused her black flames to form a sharp weapon and swiftly cut the strings.   

Rosalyn's lips curved into a smile and her eyes are showing that she's looking forward to this training. Han SooYoung's lips twitched and wetted her dry lips. The fight continues and soon knows the winner.

Rosalyn use flight to move faster and then before Han SooYoung could retaliate, Rosalyn hit her vital points so she couldn't move to attack her. Rosalyn studied martial arts so it's easy to know what part she should hit and how strong would be her fist be. Rosalyn didn't hit her so hard, it's just moderate strong.

"You win," Han SooYoung groaned while Rosalyn smiles. Rosalyn helped Han SooYoung and make her move. Han SooYoung sighs and stretched her body.

"That hurts, Rosalyn-nim." Rosalyn only laughs while Han SooYoung frowns. After the training, they decided to go back to the house. When they came back, Cale and Raon are already there, conversing with others.

Cale nodded when he saw training with each other. Doing this every day would make them stronger than before. Others continue to train with each other in the backyard instead of the broad place. They're only sparring not fighting unlike those two.

Before nightfall happens, a blonde blue-eyed man, who is so bright even when the night will come, starts to visit the village. He's smiling and starts to greet them. He even starts to activate his glib tongue towards the strange group. They all felt weird and just nodded at what he's saying. For some reason, they felt that blue eyes are observing them. What a chilling smile and eyes. They all internally thought to avoid him no matter what.

__
A/N: Hope you liked it!
I hope the action scene turned out to be fine 😭.