Chapter 8: "Crazy God of Death"

A/N: speedrunning the chapters 'coz our classes will soon start  ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ. Knowing me, I won't be able to update this fanfic at all tho maybe one chapter in a week 'coz I'm a grade conscious. I need to at least pass this school year. So yea, I hope y'all would enjoy this chapter!

Cale's Perspective

"God of Death got bored and decided to explore the world. He stumbled upon another world with a system-like happening. The God of Death got curious and a weird thing suddenly started talking to him." Lee Soo Hyuk explains. A weird thing talks to him?

"What does the weird thing look like?" Cale asks. Lee Soo Hyuk contemplates and before he could say something, Choi Jung Soo intervened.

"According to God of Death, The weird thing looks like a sheep animal with a horn but it keeps floating." Choi Jung Soo said whilst he moves his hands like he's describing the creature he's saying. He looks like he is having a hard time doing it because God of Death only told about it but they had not seen it although God of Death showed them a visual of the creature.

"In other words, Cale, it looks like the creature flying around Kim Dokja's head but bigger." Lee Soo Hyuk explains and Choi Jung nodded his head.

"You only make it harder for yourself, Dongsaeng." Lee Soo Hyuk chuckles while Choi Jung Soo frowns. Cale sent a look at his former Team leader's eyes to explain more. Lee Soo Hyuk shook his head at Cale and chortles.

"Impatient as always, Cale," Lee Soo Hyuk clears his throat then starts to speak again.

"That weird thing is the Dokkaebi King." Dokkaebi King? Cale looks at him inquiringly.

"Dokkaebi King is the one who has control over the bureau. Also, he is the oldest existing in that world." Bureau, the Star Stream. They suddenly appeared in Kim Dokja's world and the world became messed up. Giving tasks and scenarios for people to survive if they failed, who knows what will happen? If its difficulty is hard, they'll die. What a chaotic world. Their world became like in the game. Cale rubbed the back of his neck and heaved a sigh.

Aigoo, then they suddenly appeared in the Forest of Darkness because something happened in Star Stream, is it a coincidence that happened? Cale thought as he brushed back his hair. When did that God of Death meet the Dokkaebi King?

Cale mulled it over as he sent a look at Lee Soo Hyuk to explain further. Lee Soo Hyuk worriedly looks at Cale who starts to process things again inside of his head then he let out a sigh. I can't stop my dongsaeng from overthinking things.

"They met one week ago. God of Death said that he remembered making a deal with the Dokkaebi King. The deal is about him going where he wants in that world and Dokkaebi King can ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛." I can't understand what Lee Soo Hyuk is saying. Cale cocked his head in left, wondering what's happening. He's confused. Censoring?

"Why can't you say what the Dokkaebi King will do? That he ⬛⬛⬛⬛? Eh?! I can't also say it?" Choi Jung Soo said with a confusing look. I think I understand now what's happening. Even if he can't hear us, we're temporarily supported by Star Stream. If we said anything about the Dokkaebi King's life outside of the Stream other than the Dokkaebi King's doing inside of the Star Stream, it'll automatically be censored. Tsk.
Cale internally clicked his tongue. So bothersome.

"I forgot we were temporarily supported by Star Stream. I guess something personal or doing outside of their world about the Dokkaebi King will be censored." Lee Soo Hyuk heaved a sigh. Choi Jung Soo's eyebrows furrowed then continues to play with Raon.

"I can't talk about what the Dokkaebi King wants to do but I think I can talk about it little by little indirectly." Lee Soo Hyuk explains.

"God of Death said that he is an irritating greedy animal. That weird thing slipped out something that he wanted to kill a certain group has something to do with the deal." A certain group? Which group is it? Is it something to do with Kim Dokja's group? Cale thinks all possibility that has a connection with Kim Dokja's group. Cale is confused about what's happening, if they wanted to execute that certain group, why kill them in another world if they can kill them there?