Chapter 02 - "Intruders (2)"

Warning: Grammatical and Typo errors

You have been warned

If you could correct my errors, I'll appreciate it. Thanks!

Cale might be OOC omyghad 🤧😭.

___

Cale opened his eyes to be greeted by the usual majestic air of the ancient dragon and some dark-haired people being chained up. He looked at Eruhaben with an inquiring look and Eruhaben heaved a long sigh.

"Goldie Gramps! Why are you sighing? Is there a problem?" Raon asked, revealing himself and looked at the chained up people. His eyes are filled with curiosity as he flapped his wings.

"I saw them in the Forest of Darkness. One of them said, they're just passing by but I don't think I can believe something that incredulous. Why would they wander off on one of the dangerous place here? That's why I called you here for help, Cale. Also, they're suspicious." Cale, with his usual stoic face, nodded. Cale analyses all of the info he got from Eruhaben inside of his head and probably got the answer right.

"Cale-nim," Cale hears a low voice and he can see Choi Han's shaking eyes. Cale understood what he means. Dark-haired people, it's rare to see dark-haired people here in this world since they're in a fantasy world. If you're in a fantasy world, it's full of colored haired people. Forest of the Darkness, Choi Han was also there. He suddenly transported there when he was in Korea. They're probably Korean people.

"Also, Cale, I can feel a god's power surrounding them." Cale's face darkens. It's probably the God of Death. When will this god stop from playing with his life or people's life? Because of people like him, he can't still fully achieve the life of a slacker. Cale keeps cursing this god in his mind and accidently blurted out because of his suppressed anger towards this god.

"That motherfucking God of Death." he muttered but because the castle is quiet, his voice echoed throughout the castle. All of people looked at him and Cale only smiled at them innocently but of course, it's Cale so it's not innocently. He looked like a villain planning to kill a god.

Choi Han felt proud about his liege, cursing at a god like that. Eruhaben only mumbled, "Tsk tsk, really an unlucky bastard." Raon fluttered his wings rapidly, creating a gust. On and Hong wagged their tails in excitement.

"Human, are we going to kill a god?" Cale shuddered internally at Raon's vicious word. Cale might be murdering the god of death in his mind but he is not planning to kill him... for now at least.

"Let's kill God of Death, nya!"

"Nya! Let's kill! Nya!"

Cale really should have not make his children be close with the vicious men. They're really starting to get scary. Cale glances at the dark-haired chained up people before he looked at Eruhaben who let out a sigh.

"Okay, I'm going to go outside and call Cage regarding about the God of Death, you unlucky bastard." Eruhaben starts to walk to the huge door and opens it. He closes the door when he's already outside and Cale started to smile towards the dark-haired chained up people and starts slowly walking at them.

"Raon, use a sound proof barrier." Cale stoically ordered Raon. He thought that someone might hear them.

"Okay, human! Are we going to scam someone again?" Raon energetically said as he flapped his wings. Cale can feel the stares that these guys are throwing at him. It's an "unbelievable" stare. Cale just let Raon's words go in one ear and out the other. Cale ordered Choi Han to get a chair for him to sit down in front of them and Choi Han, not an average human, already find a chair and Cale already sit down because he's so tired. Seriously, when is he going to get his slacker life and just farm? Let's solve this problem quickly.