Chapter 14: Fuck Sealed God (2)

A/N: STREAM LALISA & MONEY EHE.

I really forgot the other characters, for I have short memory😭 so their enemies here are going to be my OC's under the nebulas xD.

Though I clearly remember Olympus and Eden but that's only it LOL.

OOC alert! New Original characters/enemies alert! 

I repeat, their enemies under the nebula are going to be my character because I forgot ORV's other characters xD. Anws, hope y'all would enjoy this. 

___

"Cale!"

Cale's face paled while he held his forehead because of the internal pain he got from his record. He inwardly groaned in pain and frowned. Choi Jung Soo immediately went to his aid and Lee Soo Hyuk glared at the two Grade A Monsters.

"Shit," Choi Jung Soo cursed as he rummaged in his pocket for a handkerchief. When he found it, he quickly wiped Cale's forehead that was getting covered with beads of sweat. Cale currently had a flushed face with dull eyes. He seems to be having difficulty breathing. Choi Jung Soo already knew what's happening with Cale. Record. He was reliving those scenes.

"Human!" Raon worriedly looked at Cale while he glared at the enemies in front of him. His human suddenly became like this when they came. He at least knows the ones before they are not welcomed.

"Cale-nim!" Before he could even see Cale's condition properly, continuous rumblings of thunder could be heard. Choi Han looked up at the sky then glared intently at the group who suddenly incarnated without permission. Choi Han feels that they're strong especially their oozing murderous aura. But,

"Heh, you're finally dying here, Demon King of Salvation. After all, you're fated to die by all means." a navy-haired strange-looking man amusingly said. When he was about to attack Kim Dokja, he was stopped by a pink-haired man glaring at him and the ground suddenly shook violently.

"Stop, Auriga! Follow the orders of the head!" he hollers as he stomps his feet on the ground. A large rock suddenly flew towards the navy-haired man. The navy-haired man halted and avoided the large rock. He scowls at the pink-haired.

"Hey, Roche!-"

"I knew you can avoid it, you lil shit. Stop making trouble for the head. Act like a constellation! If you continue like this, Papyrus's would behead you." 'Auriga' tsked and rolled his eyes.

Kim Dokja stepped in and looked bewildered. Papyrus? A nebula? Kim Dokja's eyes dilated and stared at them intently. The pink-haired man felt the stares bore into him, as he turned around to see who is staring at him.

"Demon King of Salvation. A man who escaped the fate to die in Star Stream but the nebulas don't want you to live, so they even joined forces to do this. What an interesting fella you are." A smile formed on his face as he licked his lower red lips.

"I wonder, how your stories taste like." Kim Dokja frowned. Cale who had returned to his senses felt disgusted.

Kim Dokja thinks back to what this man said to him. Nebulas? Joined Forces? Which nebulas?

"Nebulas?" Han SooYoung mutters. The pink-haired seems to hear it that he beams.

"Yes, nebulas! Papyrus, our head, Vedas, and even Olympus! For these three nebulas to cooperate just to kill a certain newbie nebula." He eyed Kim Dokja's company and his eyes glint in excitement. "Isn't it thrilling and exciting?!" His eyes twinkle.

Choi Han couldn't help but express his disgust and contempt towards these people. Toying with people's lives, Choi Han's face darkens. Choi Han was about to unsheathe his sword when he was stopped from doing it.