Chapter 9: "Shocking relevation"

A/N: Yo! I'm going to update as soon as possible before our school starts! Enjoy this update!

Cale's Perspective

"So, to sum it up, you have made quite many foes to survive and accomplish the scenarios even in impossible means? Nebula, a group of constellations. Eden, a nebula consisting of angels. Also, demon kings because you became a demon king. They have now become hostile and want to have your position. Other Nebulas have become wary of your group and want you to die? Your fate is to die by any means. Even the Dokkaebi King noticed you and was wary of you." Kim Dokja nodded at Cale's words. My slacker life just became skinnier. Cale looked at the Kim Co. And recalled God of Death's words to him that day.

Kim Rok Soo is supposed to die.

He was supposed to die that day with his teammates but he was alive and became the new team leader in the team. Then suddenly, when he was sleeping and woke up, he became Cale Henituse and was greeted by the scary old man assassin. It's been more than two years.

"But I'm still alive, Cale-ssi. I did all I can to be alive and I had many allies to help me in that world." Kim Dokja scratched his head sheepishly. Allies?

"Even if we hated Constellations and are hated back by many, we gathered allies that can help us even the constellations. We would do our best to survive no matter what it takes." Kim Dokja strongly said. Cale nodded internally. Being alive is the best. That is the true strength.

"We would like to be back in our world as soon as possible but we haven't accomplished any achievement and our power is not in full state." Yoo Sangah composedly said. Their power is not in the full state? Did the Star Stream deliberately do that to make them weaker? That system is what makes them strong. Cale's eyebrows furrowed and sent an inquiring look at her. Yoo Sangah, as if understanding what he was thinking, nods and clarifies it.

"Since this world is not entirely supported by Star Stream, our power is not in full state." I'll not let them make this world more messed up than it already is. Cale frowns as he holds back a sigh. Is it a mere coincidence that Dokkaebi King talks to the God of Death? And suddenly brings this group here? It was more likely already planned to talk with the God of death. It is also likely that Dokkaebi King knows who the God of Death is. Who told him that? Cale knows there's still more to this.

Cale processes all the pieces of information inside his head and sorts it out. According to Lee Soo Hyuk, Dokkaebi King suddenly talks to God of Death and wants a "certain group" to be killed in another world. Possible reasons that they wanted to kill them in another world are to make their power weaker because that world is not supported by them and their allies in that world won't help them. Even if the constellations would help them, the probability won't let them.

Though, I'm still baffled out of all the worlds, why this world? Cale heaved a sigh and massaged his temples. Our world is still recovering by the cause of White Star and Sealed God then this?! Cale cursed. They won't let him have his slacker life and they even gave him more work mid vacation, he still has many problems to solve after this.

"Now that you explained to me what you know, I'll go back to my group to discuss something." Cale nonchalantly said as he fixed his folded sleeve. Cale brushed back his head of long red hair and before he could go out from this soundproof room, he felt someone tug his shirt.

"Uhm, Cale-ssi?" Shin Yoosung asks. Cale stares at her blankly.

"Where's On and Hong?" Ahh, the cats. Cale remembers that the cats are with Ron, training and teaching them his methods in the Harris Village. Cale stares at the child. In the apocalypse, killing and understanding the world at a young age must be tough. Cale doesn't like seeing a child struggling to live in a harsh world just like Raon, On, and Hong.
That also means including Mary, she suffered.