Author's Note & Sypnosis

L's Note:

- Heyo! I really wanted to write this then decided to published it because why not?
Just wanted to see how everything will go if these two gangs ever meet xD. Chaos will surely happen.

- Just a little reminder that Trash of the Count's Family and Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint aren't mine. This is only a fanfiction to indulge myself LOL.

- You'll certainly encounter some grammatical and typo errors. If you feel uncomfortable with it, feel free not to read this but you can rectify my mistakes. I'll appreciate it. Thanks!

- I hope you'll enjoy reading this. I don't know when to update every chaps since it depends on my mood xD.

____

Sypnosis:

Sealed god is sealed again, White Star is finally dead and Arm was either dead or became Cale's allies, Cale thought he can finally live his life as a slacker when Kim Dokja Company was suddenly transported in an unknown place (Forest of Darkness).

'Just let me be a slacker, damn it!' Cale crying internally as he blames everything to the God of Death. Well, God of Death also takes part on it.

____

A/N: Cale will never get his slacker life since he's a trouble magnet xD. I'm sorry Cale even in the fanfic, you can't meet your dreams to finally relax and get your slacker life LMAO.

Cale suffering and chasing his slacker life is my happiness jk. Cale is the love of my life <33

Two Sacrificial Bastards Meets Each Other (ORV X TCF CROSSOVER)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें