Chapter 3 - "Star Stream?"

A/N: Thank you Caleswife105, for proofreading this😭.

xD I'm really thankful. Anws, hope y'all enjoy reading this.

__

Flashbacks (Kim Dokja's Perspective)

He planned to surrender themselves because he knew that this beautiful blonde is dangerous, and escape if the right timing comes. He'll do what it takes to survive along with his companions.

Yoo Jonghyuk protested, he certainly saw that coming knowing his personality. He smacked the back of his head because of his stubbornness and thoroughly explained the plan through the midday tryst because he doesn't want his plan to be exposed to the beautiful blonde.

Yoo Jonghyuk said, he'll follow the plan but will kill Kim Dokja later. He just sighed because he was already used to his personality. Han Sooyoung's eyes glint with amusement as she stared at Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk's fight.

Han Sooyoung (Writer): you guys are like husband and wife arguing.

Yoo Jonghyuk (Protagonist): I'll also kill you after Kim Dokja.

Han Sooyoung (Writer): How cold, Supreme King.

Lee Jihye: I agree with Han Sooyoung-unnie~ Sorry Master.

Jung Heewon (Sword): Uriel also liked your "comradeship" she told me the other day.

Kim Dokja (Reader): Enough using midday tryst. Just follow the plan, sunfish bastard.

Before they knew it, they were already in the black castle, being chained up by the beautiful blonde.

'Holy crap, are we that suspicious to be tied up with chains?!'

This beautiful blonde is suspicious of their identities. He suddenly gets a message from their midday tryst.

Yoo Sangah: I think my stigma Arachne's Web/
Ariadne's Web can break these chains.

Lee Gilyoung: Woah! Seriously? That's cool!

Shin Yoosung: Then we're ready to escape anytime, right, Ajusshi?

Kim Dokja (Reader): Yeah, but readied yourselves if we get in danger. We don't know how strong they are.

Lee Gilyoung, Shin Yoosung & Lee Jihye: Yes, Ajusshi!

The beautiful blonde contacted one of his companions and telling this person to come here.Kim Dokja is curious who is this person that he called and when he heard the word "Cale", is this the "Cale Henituse" that the Star Stream that he should be careful of?

He also met the eyes of his companions and he knew that they're thinking the same thing. They're all curious who is this "Cale Henituse", the Young Master Silver Shield, commander of the numerous victorious war, and the sworn brother of the soon Emperor of this world. He's exactly the "hero" where he could find in the fantasy novels. Saving people even the commoners making him beloved by them. Is he like a buffed guy who can use a sword or as a mage with magics? That'd be cool.

They all turned around where they could see a very pale red-haired man wearing simple yet elegant clothes of aristocratic style with two cats sitting on his shoulder, a handsome knight and a cute black, young dragon with blue eyes appearing out of nowhere. Did they teleport here? Amazing. We're truly in a fantasy world, his thoughts.