Chapter 5 - "Clopeh's God"

Y'all might be confuse

If it's italize, it's their thoughts xD
Anws, I hope y'all would enjoy this.

Kim Dokja's Perspective

"They're so rich," Han Sooyoung commented while her eyes glint in greed, eyeing the vase and things that could be seen in the surroundings and looked expensive. Kim Dokja lightly smacks Han Sooyoung's hand for attempting to get the expensive-looking things in the hallway.

"Don't stop me, Kim Dokja!" Han Sooyoung glared at him and hissed. Kim Dokja heaved a sigh and shook his head. Han Sooyoung won't listen to me.

"You shouldn't do that! Do you want to raise the suspicion and decrease the chances of surviving here?" Kim Dokja scolds Han Sooyoung, who rolled her eyes at Kim Dokja. Argh, this woman is testing me. Kim Dokja swears that the vein on his forehead is showing because of Han Sooyoung's doing. He was about to say something to refute but someone interferes with them.

"You two are so noisy." Yoo Joonghyuk intervened and glares the both of them. Kim Dokja huffs and Han Sooyoung tsked. That sunfish bastard. . . He isn't helping at all.

"Stop guys, you're creating a scene here." Yoo Sangah stepped in and put her left hand in her waist while shaking her head to them. Han Sooyoung let out a short sigh and looked away, Kim Dokja roam his eyes in the hallway and can see the maids and butlers who are walking and doing their chores looking at their way and Kim Dokja averts his eyes away from their curious eyes and Yoo Joonghyuk with his nonchalant face.

"Are you having fun here?"

Kim Co. jolted when they heard a voice behind their back. They turned towards the voice and stepped back to see who spoke. They could see a group of people. The old man whose name is Ron, a pale-skinned, red-haired handsome but also a beautiful man who has introduced himself as Cale Henituse, the hero of the continent, two cats and one flying dragon and the handsome knight who is also like us, Choi Han. Kim Dokja wondered why Choi Han ended up in a fantasy world when he could have been a returnee in their world. That's weird . . .

Hey," Lee Hyunsung patted his hand on Kim Dokja's shoulders and Kim Dokja widened his eyes in shock. He looked at him asking for an explanation. Lee Hyunsung shyly pointed at Cale Henituse who is tapping his shoes continuously that is echoing the hallway and smiling in his way. He cocked his head and the crescent smile of his appeared again.

"Ah! I'm sorry. My mind was elsewhere, hehe," Kim Dokja scratched his head and sheepishly smiled. Kim Dokja's mind was indeed elsewhere, he's wondered why Cale, the hero of the continent of this world knew they're Korean? Is it because of Choi Han or something else? His instincts are saying something that it isn't because of Choi Han but Kim Dokja's mind is being chaotic that he thought of stopping it and just continue it later.

"I was saying that-," Cale heaved a long sigh and shook his head. "Nevermind. Do y'all have something to do here?" Cale nonchalantly asks them. Kim Co. all shook their heads. Cale nodded his head.

"Do you want to go with us to the Paerun Kingdom?" Kim Co. eyes are dilated in curiosity even Yoo Joonghyuk showed interest in the conversation. Kim Dokja's face also flickered in interest. Maybe, we can go there to make entertainment or an achievement?
__

Cale's Perspective

Cale noticed that Kim Dokja's mind earlier was elsewhere and Cale also noticed his eyes were staring at him then averts his eyes. Is he forming a theory in his mind about my true identity or on how I found out they're Korean? Cale just shrugged his shoulders. It didn't matter. Original Cale Henituse is already happy with his life as Kim Rok Soo. Me as well, my life as Cale Henituse.