Chapter 13: Fuck Sealed God

A/N: I managed to write one! Even I'm stressed because of school😭. I'm starting to wonder if stress is my motivation to write. I don't know how I'm able to write while answering tasks in school xD. Anws, hope y'all would enjoy this!

__

"Cookie Prince! Cookie Prince! Are you done with your work?" Raon happily flapped his wings, flying around Alberu's head excitedly. Alberu chuckles and patted Raon's head when he stopped moving around his head. Alberu looks at someone who suddenly spoke beside him.

"Your Highness, the sun of the Roan Empire, what makes your visit in our humble village with your dazzling appearance in such nighttime? Aren't the soon Emperor busy with his work?" Cale said with concerning voice. What are you doing here? Scram! is what Cale thought. Alberu smiles with his eyes closed. He's enjoying his doing to his sworn brother.

"I missed my dongsaeng a lot, isn't that enough reason to visit you?" Alberu happily said. Cale scrunches up in distaste as if he drinks lemonade from his scary butler but it only lasted for a short time before his face became stoic again. Alberu sees that and stifles a laugh. His life is becoming livelier after he had a dongsaeng.

Cale glares at him before sighing and Alberu tries stopping himself from laughing. Kim Co. looks at them weirdly and whispered among themselves.

"That Alberu guy. . . Isn't he a prince? No, the soon Emperor? Oh! In the data, star stream mentioned that he's the sworn brother of Cale and they act like siblings but what Cale is doing is disrespectful, right?" Lee Jihye whispers to them. Yoo Sangah nods while Jung Heewon is thinking of something.

"Well, aren't their companions treating it as normal?"Jung Heewon said. They looked and Cale's group only looks at the two fondly and also laughing.

"Cale saved this world from the ultimate villain and he is being revered all around. Cale didn't do anything to harm him and it feels like Cale is rooting for Alberu to be a king too. There's nothing wrong with it. If there is, who would dare to hurt Cale when he has the strongest people by his side." Han SooYoung said that as if it's obvious. Kim Dokja shivered at the thought of someone hurting Cale.

Before Kim Dokja could say something to his group, there's a loud noise coming from the kitchen. It's like two people are arguing there. Cale doesn't want to go in the kitchen because he feels like he would get beaten up by Beacrox if he dares to touch the kitchen tools. Cale trembles at his thought.

Kim Co. and others are curious about what's happening and take a peek. Kim Dokja's eyes bulged as his eyebrows furrowed when he saw Yoo Joonghyuk fighting with a scary-looking chef which is named Beacrox. Kim Dokja mentally facepalms when he remembered that Yoo Joonghyuk doesn't want to eat something if it was cooked by someone other than himself.

Kim Dokja could see Beacrox glaring at Yoo Joonghyuk intently while sharpening the kitchen knife. He could feel a menacing aura oozing out from Beacrox. Kim Dokja sighs and wanted to punch Yoo Joonghyuk for once. Does sunfish bastard always want to have enemies left and right? Kim Dokja hurriedly walks into Yoo Joonghyuk's place and smacks the back of his head quickly before Yoo Joonghyuk could glare at him, he forces him to do a 90° bow, and Kim Dokja also follows with the bow.

"I'm sorry for what this sunfish bastard did. He doesn't like to eat food unless he made it himself." Kim Dokja apologizes and he could feel a terrifying gaze enough for him to get chills but Kim Dokja ignores it. They already managed to survive here! And this bastard is making a death flag again!

He could hear him click his tongue and continue to cook again, chopping the ingredients on the board. Kim Dokja raised his head as well as Yoo Joonghyuk while he glares openly at him. Kim Dokja didn't care anymore as he was already used to it. Beakrox moved his hands and replaced the gloves with a new one. He proceed to chop and put it into the casserole.