Chapter 01 - "Intruders"

If you haven't read the novel of these two, this is full of spoilers. If you still want to read it, it's your choice.

Warning: Grammatical and typo errors

You have been warned

If you could correct my mistakes, I'll appreciate it. Thanks!

Kim Dokja is a newbie constellation with his company but Cale and his group already finished their fight with White Star and ended up victorious.

I really can't remember the contents of ORV since it's been a long time the last time I finished reading it so please do tell me if you encounter some mistakes 😭.

____

The Forest of Darkness is one of the Five Forbidden Regions of the Western Continent.
That was the place that Choi Han had lived for tens of years, as well as one of the Western Continent’s five most dangerous and mysterious locations. It was also the place that the Henituse family had kept under control for the kingdom for a very long time.

Kim Dokja's Company was suddenly transported in the Forest of Darkness. They were preparing for the next scenario when they were suddenly in an unknown place. They're bewildered of what's happening. They all simultaneously looked at Kim Dokja.

"I don't know also what happened. Let's observe for now." They all nodded. This didn't happened in the novel, is this also a scenario? Kim Dokja thought.

They are walking with their guards up while observing this lavishly forest. They tensed up when they heard a noise, rustling leaves. Yoo Joonghyuk touched the sheath of his sword sensing a powerful individual in his surroundings. All of them also readied themselves including Kim Dokja.

This powerful individual that they sensed revealed himself and they could see an ethereal beauty that could slap Yoo Joonghyuk face twenty times. This individual is so beautiful that even their protagonist looked ugly in comparison. They gulped as this beautiful blonde looking like an elf that you could only read or watch in a fantasy world looked at them dubiously with its reptilian golden eyes with vertical pupils.

"Who are you?" the beautiful blonde elf asked.  Its eyebrows furrowed and inspecting them. Even you only looked at them, they're already suspicious enough.

"We're just a passersby." Kim Dokja casually said as he showed his usual smile. The beautiful blonde felt oddly familiar with the smile Kim Dokja is showing, of a certain someone. He isn't convinced of what Kim Dokja is saying. It only raises the suspicious feeling. He knew they're strong and it's a threat to his family.

Kim Dokja's Company felt a pressure similar to status. They all grabbed their heads and Kim Dokja unleashed his status so they won't suffocate badly.

[ Constellation, 'Demon King of Salvation' has unleased his status! ]

After he released his status, his companions looked more relaxed but that was only a moment when they felt more pressure. He can see his companions suffering with the pressure. They all feel suffocated and when this is happening, a notification from Star Stream can be seen in front of them. They're the only one who can see it.

You're now in the world of a fantasy world. This world is not supported from the Star Stream. But talking with the GoDs of this world, you can only use your power but only half of your full power. You were supposed to do the next task but something wrong happened here and suddenly transported you there. This would take a while to bring you back here. Constellations from Bihyung's channel and other channels can watch your adventure there if  you use your own channel or in other words, 'biyoo'. They will also help you to survive there. Some informations about this world that might help you.