Chapter 7: "Reunion"

A/N: I got motivated then boom prolly this is my longest chapter that I've ever made xD I hope y'all would enjoy this!

THIRD-PERSON POV

After Kim Dokja secretly opens the channel, Cale, and others suddenly see a transparent blue in front of them, utterly bewildered by what's happening. They can see words written on this thing.

For opening a channel, this world is temporarily supported by Star Stream. Constellations can watch and sponsor some coins for incarnations here in this world. For those who suddenly got into this world, don't forget the task that was given to you.

By the way, you will all be given tasks to survive the scenarios and by surviving and accomplishing the tasks, prizes will also be distributed. That's all.

Scenarios? Tasks? Prizes? Cale heard this from Kim Dokja when talking about what's in their world and what? They'll also do this? Cale frowns. Star Stream, huh . . . Kim Dokja decided to open their channel to get back into their world. I heard the scenarios will make people kill each other. I saved them from White Star and Sealed God. If this is also happening, what did I do to deserve this?! Where's the world peace that I want and my slacker life?! Cale trembles in frustration.

Cale glances at the Kim Co. and he could see them struggling on something and before he could do something, numerous noisy thing keeps on appearing in front of them.

"Noisy," Cale mutters as he rubbed his ears. His group also grimace at the noise this thing produces. Kim Dokja looked at us, apologizing and saying that he will explain other things to them.

[ Constellation, "Demon-like Judge of Fire", is shedding tears and is happy to see you're fine ]

[ Constellation, "Demon-like Judge of Fire", is wiping her tears while cursing the Star Stream ]

[ Constellation, "Demon-like Judge of Fire", is showing his middle finger towards the Star Stream because of its irresponsibility ]

[ Constellation, "Demon-like Judge of Fire", is worried about the sudden disappearance ]

[ Constellation, "Demon-like Judge of Fire", is delighted that nothing happen despite being in another world ]

[ Constellation, "Demon-like Judge of Fire", is wondering what world you are in ]

[ Constellation, "Demon-like Judge of Fire", is curious about the world you are in ]

[ Constellation, "Demon-like Judge of Fire, is- ]

"We're fine, Uriel. We are in another world called the Roan Kingdom, in medieval times." Kim Dokja chuckles. The rest of the Kim Co. shook their heads at Uriel's antics. Cale and his group are baffled. Is Kim Dokja close with one of the constellations he hated? Not that I care. They better do their tasks so this world won't get messed up. Cale thought as he massaged the bridge of his nose. Aigoo, my poor life. Am I that unlucky just like Eruhaben said? And they continued discussing something in their world.

Cale stiffened up when someone patted his shoulder out of nowhere but relaxed and tensed up again after seeing Ron whose eyes were cold and looked cruel. His benign smile is gone! Cale furtively gulps and blankly stares at Ron. Did he decide to kill me?

"What is it, Ron?" Cale asks. Ron glances at Kim Co. and looked at Cale. Cale understood what he is going to ask. It's about what's happening here.

"You can ask Dokja-ssi about it. I'm going to interrogate these two strange people." Cale flinched when he sees Ron's stare. What a vicious old man.