Chapter 10: "Training"

A/N: I can't believe I reached 10 chapters😭😭! Enjoy this update!

THIRD-PERSON POV

"This is the Harris Village?" Kim Dokja asks. He roams his eyes and is wowed by the house in front of him. This house is in the center of the village. Even if he isn't yet inside of the house, he could see the things through the window and even the quality of the things there is high. He stares at Cale's back and is impressed by how rich this man is.

Cale nodded at Kim Dokja's question while Raon flapped his wings energetically. He looked excited as he looked at the house. It feels like he's waiting for something to come out of the house.

"Young Master-nim! Raon!" They heard shouts from the house and they can see wolf children's running towards them. Kim Dokja's Company stepped back and was interested in what will happen. The wolf children halted and beamed.

"How are things going here?" Cale nonchalantly asks. Raon flapped his wings enthusiastically and wave his hands excitedly at the wolf children. The wolf children also wave their hands at Raon and are exhilarated to play with him.

"We are doing fine, Young Master-nim! Beacrox taught us what we should do and Hilsman is teaching us how to use sword and how to attack someone!" Maes happily said. Cale nodded at how good Beacrox is to the children. He gives himself a thumbs up for giving the babysitting job to Beacrox.

But Cale frowns. Children are supposed to play around and shouldn't do those things. Cale only internally signed and noted on his mind to tell Hilsman to only teach them moderately. Cale looked at the smiling wolf children before patting their heads. The wolf children looked gleefully when Cale did that to them.

"Where's Lock?" Cale asks. He is wondering where is the eldest wolf. Usually, Lock is the one who would be greeting him first before the wolf children.

"Lock Hyung? He's in training with the Tiger Tribe. They're in the backyard, Young Master-nim!" Maes said. Kim Dokja's company internally flinched in the word, "Tiger Tribe".
This is a fantasy world but aren't tigers strong and not docile? They all simultaneously looked at Cale and were somewhat scared of how he has so many allies. Wolf tribe, considering the wolf children here, Tiger Tribe, two dragons, a scary old man, two suspiciously cute cats, and a knight, how many allies does this man has?

Raon went flying to the wolf children and playing with them. Cale sent them a look to follow him, they all followed his lead. Jung Heewon sent a message in the Midday Tryst.

Jung Heewon: should we trust that guy, Kim Dokja?

Kim Dokja: we already agreed to follow their group and that Cale, he's not a bad guy. I could see it in his actions. He cares for his family. If he wanted to kill us, he could have just killed us in the first place.

Han SooYoung: for once, I agree with Kim Dokja. What do you think, Yoo Joonghyuk bastard?

Yoo Joonghyuk seen.

They're waiting for him to reply but he isn't replying.

Han SooYoung: Duh! Whatever! We should just follow Cale's group. End of conversation!

Lee Jihye: Okay, Unnie! I'm really curious about their life here! We still don't know this world at all!

Lee Hyunsung: we can talk about it to them later.

They have arrived at the backyard where that wolf child said the person that Cale-ssi looking for is here. They could see tigers sparring with each other and at the center of all the fights, they could see a gray-haired tall, feeble-looking, skinny boy but appears healthier than Cale sparring with an old man with a long beard and has many odd tattoos on his face. They stopped their sparring and the young boy walked towards Cale.