Chapter 11 : "World Tree"

A/N: Yo! Hope y'all would like it!

__

THIRD-PERSON POV

"Cookie Prince!"

"Your Highness, the Sun of the Roan Empire, even when you're frowning so hard, you still shine very brightly that this lowly being can only-,"

"Stop, huh," A blonde blue-eyed man shook his head towards Cale and heaved a sigh.

"You're driving me nuts." He massages his temples as he continues to look and sign the documents. Cale just casually sits on the couch and eats the cookies prepared on the table. Raon flew towards Cale and perched itself on Cale's lap. Raon also copied Cale and started eating the cookies. It's not like they're completely treating the soon-to-be Emperor's office like their house.

He's already used to the attitude of his sworn brother and his children. Alberu could only sigh internally. Cale leisurely chewed the cookies on the table as he said what he is here for.

"Give me a golden plaque, Your Highness." Cale nonchalantly said as if it wasn't a big deal while he patted Raon's head who's also eating cookies

Alberu, who was already used to it, calmly took out the golden plaque he had prepared for not so ordinary yet now normal requests in his pocket and gave it to him. Cale's eyes gleam as he eyed the golden plaque on Alberu's hand. Alberu felt like this is what being young means, sigh.

"Here," Cale took it as he excitedly put it in his pocket. When he was about to leave, Alberu called him.

"Care to tell your Hyung, what's happening, my dongsaeng?" Alberu asked as he smiled. Cale started calmly explaining it and as expected, Alberu frowned. Alberu hates it if someone hurts his kingdom. Alberu doesn't know why Cale needed the Golden Plaque but he knew he's going to use it for something rather than for himself. So Alberu decided to brush that aside and trust his dongsaeng. Looking back in the past, Alberu could only chuckle.

Cale looks at him weirdly and Raon flapped his wings slowly looking at him in curiosity. Alberu only shook his head at them and shrugged.

"I will be going, for now, Your highness," after Cale said that, the teleportation circle disappeared with both Cale and Raon. Alberu thinks back to when Cale refused to be the Prime Minister and wanted to be a slacker. Alberu couldn't believe it at first but knowing Cale, he knew that stupid dongsaeng wanted to be like that. The person who always wants to be a slacker will be going around something heroic again to save this world, he could only laugh.

"Funny bastard," he commented. Alberu continues his work and noted in his mind to visit Harris Village after this to meet the new strange people. Cale always surprises him with his scale of headache-inducing power, he should complete this paperwork soon to be able to sleep before some other info is dumped here.

___

After Cale left Alberu's room, he decided to visit the World Tree. The world tree might know something about what the Sealed God did for Dokkaebi King to lent them a hand. When he entered the elf village, as usual, the elves gathered to worship the dragon. Their eyes look happy seeing Raon flapping his wings mightily.

"The great and mighty Raon Miru is here!"

"Ooh, Great Raon-nim!"

"A mighty dragon! A dragon!"

Raon flapped his wings happily. Cale just ignored the elves as he saw Adite running towards him and quickly give a bag of coins.

"This is the only money that we have. Please accept!" She bowed as she outstretched her arms with a bag of coins. Adite still did this whenever he visited and because of his family's visit that happened after the White Star's end incident, now Adite was even more adamant to give him gold.