Chapter Six

Third POV

Sirius was surprisingly being calm about his date, on the outside, inside he was bloody nervous. He waited at the bottom of the steps, James just leaving for the Ravenclaw dorms, and sat patiently for Marlene to come down. Frank had soon joined him, "Nervous?" he asked.

"Hell yes, but you should've seen James, the two are meant to be together and he still can't believe it," Sirius told him, thinking back to how James was acting like he just digested a whole bunch of caffeine and was all jittery now. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Marlene came down the stairs, it was another thing that was pointed out, actually Sirius figured it out, when talking about the powerful Aphrodite children, they tended to be sort of tomboys. They liked to wear a simple t-shirt and jeans but then also liked to be romantic and dress up. Marlene was dressed in the middle, she was very much a tomboy, which Sirius loved, and came down in blue jeans and a nice light pink shirt. Her hair was curled and she had a little bit of make up on. "And I thought James was whipped already," he heard Frank say next to him. Sirius snapped out of it and went over and greeted Marlene who was desperate to escape Lily Evans.

Alice had come down a couple minutes behind Marlene. The daughter of Aphrodite did Alice's hair, she had trouble styling it sometimes with her hair being so short, and she had been dress in a yellow sundress, and came down the stairs, giving her boyfriend a bright smile, "Look who's talking," Sirius had said back to Frank making Marlene laugh, she had heard what Frank said to Sirius.

About five minutes before, James had left the Gryffindor dorms and headed towards the Ravenclaw dorms and waited, trying to ignore the oncoming headache he was getting, he wanted to be in a good mood for the date but he couldn't help getting the headache. He was taking steady breaths to keep himself calm as his heart was racing at the moment. When the door opened, Xeno and Pandora were exiting, "She'll be out any minute now," Pandora told him. James nodded in thanks and the couple went ahead and left him to wait a little bit longer. The door opened again and Cassia left the dorms and James stood up to meet her, he brought some sweets instead of flowers knowing she loved sweets and hated flowers. He had snuck into the kitchen just before and had a pastry made and brought it with him. The Le Fay's did have a bit of fae blood in there line, his father had mentioned before that him and Orion could always bribe Braedon with pastries. Pandora just so happened to mention that Cassia loved treacle tarts with honey on top, so that was what he had. Cassia looked in the little bag and saw the sweet, and gave James a big smile before reaching up and kissing his cheek, "Thank you," and dug in quietly and followed James out of the castle. Quickly passing by Severus, who could just not go outside without immediately getting a bad sun burn, it was like somebody pissed off the sun.

The group had split up to do their individual dates and eventually meet up in The Three Broomsticks. Sirius had seen Marlene eyeing a nearby clothing store, "Do you want to go in there?" he asked. Marlene looked startled that she had been caught, "Oh, we don't have too, I mean this is a date—"

"Marlene, I know you can't help it, I'm not going to stop you. Yes, it is a date, but it's supposed to make both of us happy. Besides, I will admit, and because you'll find out if you ever go through my closet or chest, that I am a bit of a shopper, let's go," Sirius had interrupted and then had his arm almost pulled out of socket by Marlene's inner Aphrodite child coming out.

Frank and Alice had entered a nearby Herbology shop, but had quickly left, Frank had sensed his mother was there. Alice had asked to go to Madam Puddifoot's where they had ran into Xeno and Pandora who were just leaving. Frank had gone up to Madam Puddifoot, who just so happen to frank's half sister, and told her, "I'm not sure if you were just told but mother is in the herbology shop," he told her. The woman's eyes widened in panic, knowing she would not escape the woman. After Frank and Alice were done looking, they were enjoying the sun. the sun had made its appearance a bit more lately. They had noticed how Severus was the only one getting bad sunburns even though he was not the only pale one. Frank was very happy about what was happening, and Alice was happy knowing her father was watching and defending her.

Xeno and Pandora, being the eccentric people that they are, had entered the tea shop first, warned Madam Puddifoot about the presence of a certain goddess, keeping in mind to warn Cassia too, they bought their tea. Quite a few of them came in and bought tea that was specifically made for them. Marlene had brought Sirius to the shop later and told him about the tea that Cassia uses for her headaches from spirits he would no doubt have to deal with soon. Xeno got tea to give him a clearer head, while Pandora also got her tea for headaches and to help her focus. They both then entered a magical equipment store, they had a small divination section that Pandora frequently visited while Xeno would go to the magical creature section.

James and Cassia had entered Madam Puddifoots first, getting Cassia's teas that help her focus and get rid of her headaches. She got a bit extra for James to try, and then also grabbed the tea that Hecate had given the daughter of Demeter who owned the store that would help Cassia keep her magic a bit more steady. "What's this?" James asked as he was given the extra bag. "I asked Madame Puddifoot for more of my headache tea. It's a bit stronger than what Pandora gets. Have your powers been kicking in? I know you started seeing souls first," Cassia asked in concern.

"Yeah, I've been seeing them a bit more and they've been getting brighter, and seeing the ones wandering without a body," he said quietly. One of the first things he was taught was to not mention he could see souls out loud, he had to be quiet about it, if a spirit knew you could see them, they will surround you. Cassia leaned in again, "This tea is to help with what I see, eventually you are going to see the bodies too, and know what they've gone through, Thanatos and my grandfather will help you sort that. With my mother having a domain of seeing invisible deceased people, I see more of them but I don't see what they've gone through, but I do get visions, which is why recommend this tea," she explained. James took the tea, and put it in his pocket and gave the girl a smile, "It's sweet, isn't it?" he guessed, still holding the smile. "Of course it is!" Cassia answered in a fake offended tone making James laugh. The two then, of course, headed to Honeydukes and Zonko's. James was very happy that Cassia had retained much of her fae heritage, she had a mischievous side because of it. She was telling him the story about when she turned her grandfather's hair a neon blue and he could not get it out and got so frustrated he turned into his demonic form and still had the hair color in the other form. Persephone had laughed so hard and could not stop as her husband threw his temper tantrum. It didn't help when Braeden had charmed his clothes to turn neon pink either. So a bright blue haired, bright pink clothed, Hades had stormed up to Hecate, who had also laughed upon seeing him, had demanded she turn him back and was not happy that she could legit not change him back. "Why couldn't she do it?"

"Well first off, she was partially lying, he was just too frustrated that he didn't make her take an oath. She could have done it, but it would have taken a bit because we had used a mix of our own magic and a bit of fae magic, for some the magic peaks through a bit early without the inheritance," she added seeing his confused face, " and I added in magic I got from my mother to make it so his hair would still be blue when he turned into his other form," that got the two laughing again. They had avoided the herbology shop like the plague, being warned about who was in there (not like the two would have gone in there anyway) and entered the Three Broomsticks.