This moment was rather bittersweet. Like a retro movie on roll tape playing, every single memory you had created with Hisoka flashed in your mind.

The snarky and mean comments he would casually pass to you in the hall ways of high school.

The first night you shared a meal with him.

Falling asleep in his car after weeks of staying awake.

Moving into his house.

Sharing dinner and breakfast.

Waking up to him for the first time watching TV during the storm.

Falling asleep with his muscular arms encapsulating your body.

The silly bickering. The stupid but heated fights the both of you would have.

The life and death situations you put yourself through for this man.

The night you gave yourself to him..
The jealously. The anger. The disgust. The betrayal. The hurt. The pain..Oh that terrible pain.

The most painful memory of being kicked out and banished from his presence and sight forever.

That violent fight the two of you got into a few months ago. Almost burning down his mansion.

There were far too many ups and downs between the two of you. But finally..It was all over. The rollercoaster ended and reached equilibrium.

There was nothing left to fight about. Worry about. No more external factors or people that would bother the two of you anymore.

It was soul gutting, but passing time finally fixed the two of you. Time did you and him good. A decade too long. But nonetheless, it bared the fruits of patience.

"P-please don't hurt me anymore Hisoka." He heard you tearfully muffle against his neck.

Furrowing his eyebrows into a light frown, Hisoka held onto you tighter. Physically assuring you. By you saying this, expressed that you were willing to let go of the past and start afresh with him. Wary to do this again with him, but still willingly.

Attempting to shove down the guilt of the past pain he inflicted on you, Hisoka tilted his head to the side - ghostly pressing his lips against your ear.

"I'm not going to hurt you anymore Y/n."

Sniffling, "T-Thank you..I just want to live in peace with you from now."

"We will." He distantly acknowledged. And this time, he truly meant it. There was no reason the three of you couldn't live peacefully. Hisoka was where he wanted to be in his career. The most deadly threat towards you and Maleeka, which unfortunately was one of his friends, was now dead. Everything should and will be peacefully perfect. Without a shadow of doubt he believed in that.

With your tears drying off after the minutes ticked by, your once restless body that was deprived of sleep because of the stress that existed, slowly started to shut down into a calming slumber.

Your body missed Hisoka. And it was so obvious by how comfortably it relaxed against his. Just like how he managed too in high school, his presence and scent effortlessly put you off to sleep.

Feeling your breathing slow down drastically against his chest and hand, Hisoka cautiously reached for his phone. Switching it off completely. There was no way in hell he was going to let anything disturb this long awaited moment. It wasn't your amnesic self sleeping against him. It was the real you. With all the memories and feelings. It was that Y/n that he finally got to willingly lay with him. Hisoka wanted nothing more than to make this moment last as long as it could before anyone interrupted them. And it wasn't a matter of if someone disturbed them. It's when, because there hasn't ever been a moment where no one didn't.

Closing his eyes after staring at the ceiling for the longest of times. Solely just concentrating on feeling every inch of you. He imprinted your touch into his mind forever again just incase you weren't in his life anymore. Embedding how it feels to have your legs perfectly rested in between his. Your arms loosely around him. Your steady hot breath engulfing the side of his neck. Your scent intoxicating his sense of smell. Just you..
Having you like this in the middle of the night again was a big deal.

Although not much talking was done after all, just telling him that you want to be with him was enough to be said. It was all that needed to be mentioned.

Before falling off too sleep with you, Hisoka effortlessly pulled your body more onto his. Wanting your body pressure on top of him so you couldn't sneak away without him knowing. And if he ever had to turn to one of the sides, you would automatically turn with him.

 And if he ever had to turn to one of the sides, you would automatically turn with him