Time skip after both meeting.

Me:- Nice to meet with you Mr.Kang.

And by this I complete my both meeting now I am going toward my cabin following Jihoo behind me.

In my cabin.

Jihoo:- I think we have to accept their offers.

Me:- Not so fast dear, wait for right time and also I have to discuss with unnies.

Jihoo:- As you say, it's getting late you should go home and take some rest and make plan/execuse to how you and bp went to meeting them.

Me:- Don't worry I already make it how I have to done so now I am going see you at night.

By this we bid good bye and I went out of my company and went towards my baby(car) and start driving to my home.

Time skip after reaching home.

I park my car and went out of it and walk towards the main door when I open it , the scene makes me shocked..........................

Don't worry it's not end here.

I see that Jin oppa and jisso unnie are shouting together and hugging each other, Jennie unnie and suga-ssi are peeking their head from their room like trying to find someone or hiding from someone, hobi-ssi is lying on floor like his soul left his body, namjoon-ssi is hiding behind the stair case with Rose unnie while Jimin-ssi taehyung-ssi are running here and there and Lisa unnie and Jungkook are running behind them holding bat slipper or rod etc.

Me:- What's happening here?

They look towards me but again they are busy in their shouting and running.

Me:- Can any one tell me whats happened here?

Jin oppa and jisso unnie come towards me and hug me tightly and said save us.

Me:- Save you? From whom?

Jin&Jisso:- Cockroach.

Me:- What? This chaos is just created due to that tiny organism.

Taehyung:- Kook it's on my back remove it.

That's it kook throw the bat on taehyung and it hit him hard and he fell down but cockroach flew and sit on jimin face and now he froze and start shaking and I move towards him but before I reach there Lisa unnie throw slipper on jimin's face which she was holding but again cockroach flew and sit on the sofa and I go there slowly and took with its antenna and started laughing.

Me:- You all are scared of this tiny thing hahahahaha hahahahaha.

Jin&Jisso:- Firstly throw /kill this disgusting thing from here then laugh how much you want laugh.

A cruel idea pop out in my mind and I went towards namjoon-ssi and said

Me:- Are you also scared from it.

Joon:- N-oo

Me:- Then took it and throw it.

And I show cockroach to him but he suddenly run from there and I started laughing now this time all death glared me.

Me:- Chill big babies I am going to throw this.

And I went out of the house to throw it and after throwing I went inside the house and show now all are sitting on sofa except jhope who is lying on floor.