Ethan's splash made a wave that made Grayson and Manny bob up and down.

"Ooouuu Grayson lets Chicken Fight them" Manny shouted his suggestion.

We all watched Ethan dramatically float to the top like a dead body.

Sofie swam over "Get up, we gotta knock our brother down" she pulled on his shoulder.

Ethan laughed underwater probably from Sofie's failed attempt to flip him bubbles appeared and popped around his floating head before he allowed himself to sink even lower, letting Sofie climb on his shoulders.

"Hurry up and come back to school" Carmen snatched my attention

I scrunched up my face "Why? I'm enjoying this vacay"

"Because Angelina has been like stalking Ethan" Carmen informs me "Passing looks, mouthing words back and forth"

A part of me feels like I should be a little worried but as much as I looked inside me I couldn't find a reason to not trust Ethan so I just shrugged.

"She's probably still hung up on him"

Amy and Carmen share a look as if there was more to be told.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just saying that it does look like they have something between them," Carmen said

"More like a secret than anything sexual in my opinion" Amy tried to sweeten what Carmen tartly said.

They were just spitting out one thing after another. I was stuck lagging trying to keep up and actually register at the same time. I glanced over my shoulder at Ethan as he and Sofie fell backward, their splash of defeat was celebrated in shouts and high-fives by Grayson and Manny.

"You've seen how he acted with Ryan and now he basically moved in since we broke up" I waved at my boyfriend.

"We all moved in since your parents left" Amy laughed "The only time none of us are here is when we're at school or work"

"Or out a group"

"Yeah exactly" I nod "So he has no time to be cheating, she's just pestering him while she has the chance since I'm not there"

"True, I guess' Camren jellied up a biscuit "I'll still be watching"

The wooden fence opened up, Evan walked through "Hello?" He stood by the door.

"What the fuck?" Carmen and Amy asked in sync.

"What's he doing here?" Carmen asked by herself.

I got up to meet him "I don't know"

"HI EVAN!" Manny yelled his greeting "Watch this, Grayson" he cued him.

Grayson assisted Manny in climbing up to stand on his shoulders, Manny's balance was surprising still for an eight-year-old. Grayson submerged into the water and Manny did a backflip off Grayson's shoulder.
They've been practicing that for the last two days. For hours all that was heard was water splashing followed by encouraging roots from Grayson and frustrated excited comments from Manny. He actually got hang of it after his 17th failed attempt, his proud smile is something you can't recreate.

Evan whistled and clapped his hands loudly when Manny popped back up "Impressive Manny, I can't even do that"

"I can teach you like Grayson taught me" Manny offered as he attached himself to Graysons back with only his spotted face visible.

"You're gonna let me stand on your shoulders?" Evan laughed.

Manny shook his head "No but you can run and  do it into the pool like Ethan"