Chapter 18

Warning: smut

My lesson with Tanaka went great. He was truly an amazing scientist and a great teacher. When Rindou came back a few hours later, Tanaka had already left but I was still sitting at the long oak table, a few books of biology and chemistry open in front of me.

'How did it go?' Rindou asked me as he walked into the living room. 

I looked up from my books and gave him a big smile. 'It was awesome.'

'Oh yeah?' He turned the corner of the table to approach me.  A teasing smirk flickered at the corner of his mouth. 'Have you been obedient with your private teacher, today?'

His choice of words caused my heart to pick up a pace. Feeling heat rise to my face, I ducked my head down but Rindou grabbed my jaw to make me look back at him. 

I knew he was aware of the effect his words had on me the moment his smirk widened.

'Are you a good little student?' He asked again.

My nether region throbbed and I instinctively clenched my legs together to ease my excitement. Rindou easily forced one of his legs between my thighs to keep them separated. He pressed his knee under my skirt and against my pussy through the fabric of my panties. My legs twitched when his knee rubbed my clit.

'Rindou, please.' I whispered.

'Can't hear you.'

'Please!' I finally cried out when he rubbed his knee against my clit in a rough circular motion.

'Alright, I'll give it to you 'cause you've been a good girl and you asked nicely.' He sat down on the chair next to mine. 'Come here.' He ordered.

I obeyed him and sat on his lap, my back pressed to his chest. He quickly yanked my skirt up out of his way and slid my panties down my legs. I lifted my feet so he could pull them off. 

'Spread those pretty thighs for me.' He whispered against my neck over my shoulder.

His hand sneaked between my parted legs to finally drag one finger up my slit. I could feel his hard dick press into the small of my back. 

His other hand slid under my top, grazing upwards across my skin and taking the fabric with it to lift both my top and bra above my breasts. My head lolled back against his shoulder and his hand that was under my shirt slid up to wrap itself around my airway. 

When two of his fingers slid deep inside of me, my body shifted forward but Rindou's grip on my throat tightened to keep me in place. 

He started quickly pumping his fingers.

'Rin' I moaned his name and gasped when he trapped my earlobe between his teeth.

'I might not be your teacher but I'll always be the only person you take orders from. Isn't that right, baby?'

'Y-yes, only you Rindou.' I managed to answer him despite the fact that his pace had quickened, bringing me closer and closer to my release.

'Do you wanna cum?' He asked, his breath fanning over my earshell.

'Yes, p-please.'

My walls clenched around his fingers and my thighs trembled as I came. 

'Will you be a good girl for me again?' He asked, sliding his fingers out of me.

I quickly understood what he was asking of me when he pulled me off him before guiding me to my knees on the floor between his legs. His hands moved into my hair to push my head down until I came to level with the big bulge in his pants. After fumbling with his zipper, I managed to free his hard cock.

It's so big.

'Have you never sucked a dick before?' He asked as I seemed to hesitate.

'I... no.'

Before he could change his mind, my tongue darted out to lick his tip. Rindou relaxed and leaned back in his chair. I slowly eased more of his head into my mouth, wrapping my lips around it.

Rindou's fingers reached over to fist my hair and he slowly thrusted deeper into my mouth. His tip hit the back of my throat, causing my eyes to tear up. He  started guiding my head up and down his length in a slow rhythm.

'Look at you.' Rindou pulled my head back up so he could stare into my eyes. 

Keeping the eye contact, I pulled his dick out of my mouth and spit on the tip. My saliva slowly trickled down his length.

'Fuck, Y/N.'

That sight seemed to send him over the edge. He thursted back into my mouth and pushed my head up and down. Tears rolled down my cheeks as the tip repeatedly hit the back of my throat.

'I'm gonna cum.'

I gripped his thighs while he came into my mouth. 

Rindou leaned down to cradle my face with both hands as I swallowed. 'You were so good for me. So fucking good.' He peppered my forehead with kisses before speaking again.

'We should get ready now.'

'Ready for what?'

'We're going to a party tonight.'