Chapter 12

Warning: smut

What do I want?

Who do I want?

I don't know who I like.

The only thing I'm sure of is that I want Ran now.

'You, Ran... I need you now.'

'Right fucking choice.' Holding me down by the neck, Ran lifted my skirt up and yanked my underwear down to my knees.

I gripped the edge of the counter with both hands when two of his fingers slipped into my wet folds.

'So wet for me already.'

He curled his free hand around my throat to slip a finger into my mouth. I sucked on it, earning a satisfied hum from deep within his throat. He added a second finger into my pussy while doing the same to my mouth, two fingers sliding in and out of each entrance.

'I won't let you live with Rindou for long. Once I fuck you, no one else ever will.'

I whined when he took his wet fingers out of my mouth. He quickly pulled his pants and boxers down his hips.

With one hand, he tugged back on my hair harshly at the same time he thrusted into me. His dick filled every inch of me and I made no attempt to stiffle the loud moans that slipped out of my mouth as he started sliding in and out of me, hitting deeper every time.

Ran's movements then slightly slowed as he leaned over me to pull me by the neck and capture my lips in a sloppy kiss.

'Your pussy feels so fucking good around my cock. Even better than I imagined.'

When he leaned back up, he grabbed two handfuls of my hips and started fucking me harder. I shoved my ass against his thick length and tried to meet each of his thrust but it was impossible for me to do when he fastened his pace. 

Changing his angle, his dick hit a certain sensitive spot deep inside of me.

'Oh my god' I moaned as my knees buckled under me. 

Ran grabbed me by the hips to keep me in place. A fleeting thought crossed my mind about how his hands would definitely leave marks on my skin and how I would have to find a way to hide them from Rindou.

'Right there?' Ran asked. 

I could almost hear the smug smirk in his voice.

'Y-yes' I choked out a response.

He drew back a little before slamming back all the way in to hit the same spot over and over again, making my walls tighten around him. 

He shifted forward and leaned over me. All of his weight pressed against my frame. His hands now covered mine and he interlocked our fingers.

'Ran...' His name came out slurred as my thighs started to tremble uncotrollably.

'Yeah, I got you, love.'

One of the most powerful orgasms I had ever had struck me  by surprise. Ran continued to buck against me desperately to chase his own end. When he finally came, he let himself rest on top of me. Our two bodies were shuddering against each other and our hands were still entertwined.

It took me a few seconds to really come back to my senses. As the realization of what we had just done dawned on me, Ran wrapped an arm around my waist. 

I felt his lips move against my earlobe before he whispered in my ear.

'Looks like you're mine now.'