Chapter 9

'Rindou, you're hurting me!'

He dragged me out of the elevator and back into his penthouse by my arm. After slamming the door shut behind us before pinning me to the wall. 'What were you doing in my brother's apartment?'

'I just needed eggs and butter to bake-' I flinched when he punched the wall right next to me, my whole body freezing in fear.

Rindo's head hung low, his ragged breaths filling the silence around us. When he spoke up again, his voice neared a whisper with every word spoken.

'I thought you left me.' He slowly looked up at my face. 'Don't ever do that again.' His eyes searched mine as he repeated himself. 'Don't ever, ever do that again, Y/N. Promise me.'

His gaze was too intense for me to hold. I turned my head to the side but he tilted my chin back towards him.

'I won't do it again, I promise.'

Rindou brought his face close to mine, the smell of his expensive cologne and his bodyheat melting into mine completely filling my senses. 'And don't ever sit this close to any other man again. Do I need to carve my name into your thigh for you to understand you're mine? You fucking belong to me.'

I held my breath as he brushed his lips against mine. Despite the lightness of his touch, the sensation was overwhelming. So when he pulled away and took a step back, disappointment flashed across my face.

When he noticed this, he cupped my face and finally claimed my mouth with a bruising intensity, taking the kiss I longed to give him. 

His hands moved down to cup my ass and he lifted me from the ground. My legs wrapped around his back as he carried me to the living room. Under his gaze that traveled hungrily over my body, I forgot each of my insecurities. I had never felt more wanted.

He sat down on the couch, putting me down on his lap. I could feel his hard cock straining his sweatpants under me. Rindou grabbed me by the waist to rock me back and forth against it. 'Fuck, I can only imagine how good you'd look riding my dick.'

I could feel the pleasure his words had aroused uncurling in a warm spiral in the pit of my stomach. Rindo's hand slipped beneath the soaked lace of my panties and he slid one finger over my slit, dipping down into my wetness.

'Rin...'

I moaned his name and his eyes widened with lust.

'Big fucking mistake. You shouldn't have said my name like this, now I can't hold back.'

With that, he lifted his hips and pulled his sweatpants and boxers down in one swift motion, freeing his hard and thick length. He grabbed it in one hand and rubbed it over the damped patch on my panties. My legs twitched with anticipation as the tip rubbed against my clit through the fabric.

But right as he slid my panties to the side for a better access, someone loudly knocked at the door.

'Mister Haitani?' It was a man's voice. 'There's an emergency.'

Rindou stared deep into my eyes as he answered. 'What is it?'

'It's Sano, he needs to see you now sir.'

Rindou's body stiffened at that. He let out a long sigh and ran a hand over his face before sliding his pants back up. 'Sorry, I have to go.'

He quickly walked out, leaving me alone in the big penthouse again.  

I wish I had someone to talk toI miss my friends...

As if someone had heard my silent prayers, there was a knock at the door and I went to open it.

Naomi was standing outside, a smile on her lips. 'How about we get out of here?'