Chapter 20

Third Person

"Where are you Hina-chan?" The girl asks as she got out of the airport.

"I'm on the park, I'll tell Emma to get Mikey and suprise him!" She says,the h/c haired girl can hear the joyfulness on her voice.
"Okay."

The girl puts her phone back on her pocket,and fasten her walk. She wanted to see Mikey,She wanted to tell him she loved him so much.

Meanwhile

"okay okay, I'll get Mikey!" The blonde girl said in joyfulness. She hanged up on the phone and ran towards Mikey's room.

"mikey!" The girl opens the door and saw Mikey sitting on his bed,with no emotion showing.
"what." He nonchalantly said.
"I have a suprise for you!Come with me!" The girl grabbed the boy's hand,the boy sighed and followed his sister.

"they'll be here soon, don't worry." Y/n was nervous. What if Mikey does have a new girl?What if Mikey already moved on? The girl's hand was shaking,until she felt a warm hand on top of hers.

"its going to be okay,y/n." Hina says as she hugs the h/c haired girl.

"where are we going emma" The blonde boy was still getting dragged by his crazy sister.
"somewhere, you'll love it." The girl giggled.

Finally,they arrived and the blonde girl holded her brother's hand tightly. She saw Hina and Y/n,she ran towards them as they turned around.

Mikey and y/n's eyes widened. No words came out on their mouth,while Hina and Emma stayed silent.

Black eyes met with e/c ones,her hand was shaking and didn't know what to do,Mikey was staring at her with no emotion at all. Breeze kisses their skin until Mikey turned his back and walked away.

The girl felt tears forming on her eyes,Emma was shocked and decided to follow Mikey.

"y/n..." Hina says as she holds the girl's hand,tears fell on her eyes as she sniffled quietly.

"why....why did i even go back here...?" She says.
"y/n.... because you love mikey-"
"i do. but he doesn't love me anymore."
"y/n im sure he was just ne-"
"nervous? I'm sure he doesn't care about me anymore and moved on. Did you see his face?it was full of fucking anger!" She cried, "let go of my hand. I'm going back to America. This is such a waste of time."

"y/n....at least stay at my apartment, please?" Hina said.
"...fine."

"what the hell is wrong with you mikey?!" Emma shouted as she finally catched up to Mikey.
"why was she there."
"because she came back for you damnit! " The girl cries.
"did she come back for hina?" Mikey ignores.
"..you...! why can't you just appreciate the effort she did just to see you?! She loved you so much that she sneaked out of her father!"

Mikey scoffed and walked away,leaving the blonde girl crying. She didn't understand why,just a week ago he kept asking if Y/n will come back!

///

"you can sleep in my room,y/n." Hina says as she finished washing the dishes.
"thanks." The girl said and ran downstairs.

The h/c haired girl layed down own Hina's bed,she stared in the ceiling until she saw her phone ringing. She took it and saw that her dad was calling.

"hello?"
"y/n! where the hell are you?!"
"with my friends?"
"quit lying! they already told me!"
"well why did you ask then?"
"why did you came back to Tokyo?!"
"because i wanted to."
"i swear to god if you dont come ba-"
"i already bought a ticket. I'm going home tomorrow evening." The girl hanged up as she sighed. She heard the door open and saw Hina with a sleeping bag on her arms,she layed it down as the h/c haired girl get on the sleeping bag.