Chapter 8

Y/n's Pov

"uhh...Y/n?Y/n wake up! Y/N!!!" I heard someone call me.

I groaned in response,I tried to open my eyes and saw Hina-chan on the phone.

"what is it hina-chan??" I say in a deep voice,I was very tired so I took a nap.
"takemitchi-kun wants to talk to you" She gives me the phone,why does he want to talk to me?

"what is it takemitchi-kun?"
"I- we need to tell mikey-kun to stop this fight with moebius!"
"what?"
"I can't tell you why,but we need to go now and stop them before something bad happens!" He blurts out.
"oi oi oi takemitchi-kun,calm down. First of all, we're clearly not in toman so we dont have the rights to tell them to stop the fight with the moebius shit." I say,I was gonna give Hina-chan the phone but,

"MIKEY-KUN MIGHT BE IN DANGER!!!" I bring back the phone in an instant,
"TELL ME THE LOCATION RIGHT NOW."

He tells me the location,it turns out they're in an abandoned warehouse right now. I gave Hina-chan the phone and ran for my life.

"wait y/n! Oh- take care..." I heard hina sigh,I ignored her and kept running.

I finally saw takemitchi-kun,I asked him where and because I don't know which way,I just followed him.

As we arrived,we were out of breath. I saw Mikey, Draken and the two bitches who I saw at the meeting two days ago.

"hm?takemichi,y/n?sorry,we can't hang out right now, we're discussing something serious." Draken greets.

".....can you.....call off...this fight with moebius?" Takemitchi ignores.
"huh?"
"I can't say why,but someone's pulling the strings here!"

The man suddenly grabs him on the hair and threw him,I gasped as he did the action,what the hell is wrong with this guy?

"that hurts..."
"stop goofing around will ya?" The other man says making me roll my eyes.
"isn't that right,Pah-chin?"
"get lost,one more word and you're dead."

"I can't back off! If you guys fight moebius,toman is done for! Just when I finally become friends with mikey-kun and draken-kun! I don't want toman to end like this!" Takemitchi blurts out as tears stream down his face.

"You're really a moron!" The man charges his fist again,until Draken pulls his shoulder.

"What are you doing,draken?"

"Takemitchy said he won't back off. maybe its not a bad idea to first see what moebius is all about mikey."

"huh?ken-chin,are you defying toman?" Mikey asks.

"huh? Thats not what this is about."
"yes it is."

"sorry to interrupt your little group implosion,moebius that,moebius this. could you please stop yelling our name so many times?"

I turned around to see a man walking towards us. He has blonde hair,and was smoking a cigarette.

"You are....Osanai!" 'Pah' angrily yells.
"shut it,dick cheese." He says, making me scoff.

Pah-chin suddenly charges his fist to him,but to his unluckiness he was the one who got punched straight to the face.

"yup,nothing but middle-school punks." The man scoffs.

"Tokyo Manji Gang? you should change your name,to 'Mid-School Infaint Alliance'." He laughs.

"I heard you were planning to pick a fight with us."

A hundred fuckin men suddenly shows up, we're fucked.

"So I thought I'd bring the fight to you."