Chapter 9

Y/N's Pov

Takemitchi was finally discharged from the hospital. I wanted to visit him actually,but I had so many schoolworks to do so I had no time to visit him.

"hey y/n! I made some mochi!" I heard the door open revealing Hina with a plate on her hand that was full with mochi.

"thanks hina-chan." I say as I took one mochi. I took a bite from it and it tasted delicious.

"How's Takemitchi?" I ask as I eat another mochi.
"He's okay,I visited him earlier" Hina replies. I look at my phone and saw that a random number was calling.
"hold on, I'll just answer this." I say as I left the room.

on the phone

"Hello?"
"Hey y/n-chan!" I heard a familiar voice call me.
"chifuyu?"
"yes!!!"
"oh! Hey Chifuyu!! I've miss you!!"
"me too." He laughs.
"Why did you call?"
"Well I was wondering if you're free tomorrow.."
"yes I am,why?"
"wanna hang out? Yknow go to different restaurants,go to the mall"
"Ooh! of course I'm down!"
"Really? Well I'll pick you up at 9 tomorrow!"
"okay!"
"okay,see ya!!"
"bye chifuyu!"

Back to y/n

He hangs up sooner and I enter the room and saw Hina on my bed with her phone. I decided to finish all my school works so I don't have to rush tomorrow.

///

The alarm sound ringed in my ear,I tried to turn it off but I ended up falling into the floor. What a great start to wake me up. I remembered I had a friendly date with Chifuyu,I check the time and saw that it was already 8 am.

I groaned as I stand up on the floor,I did my bed and walked downstairs. I decided to make fluffy soufflé pancakes for breakfast because I was craving those. I checked the cabinet and saw that I had every ingredients. With those settled,I headed in to baking.

Finally,I finished making the pancakes and it looked so yummy! I'd never had this for so long,my last pancake breakfast was two years ago,when I was still a kid.

I took the pancake syrup and swirled it into the pancakes,I sat down on the chair and took a bite on it,it was the most delicious thing ever!

Sooner,I finished eating and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

10 minutes passed,I finished and took my towel from the hanger,I headed upstairs to dress up. I checked the cabinet to see what should I wear,it was a very hard decision for me.

Finally I decided to wear a beige sweater and a skirt.

It was so cute,I thought. I headed to the mirror and did my normal makeup,I dry my hair a bit and left it untied,I took my shoes and slid in my feet. I checked my outfit one last time and headed downstairs.

Chifuyu>.<

chifuyu,are you gonna pick me
up?

yeah,im heading there right
now.

okay,see ya<3

I smiled to myself and sat on the couch. Minutes passed and I heard the door open to see Hina.

"good morning y/n! wait are you going somewhere?" She greets.
"yep, I'm hanging out with a friend."
"really?is it mikey?"
"no,its someone you dont know"
"oh cmon,who is it????"

As i was about to answer her,a knock on the door was heard. I assumed it was Chifuyu,I took my bag and said goodbye to Hina as I open the door. Chifuyu was standing there, he was wearing the same sweater when we first met,I closed the door and greeted him.

"hey chifuyu" I greeted him.
"hey, you look pretty" Flashbacks flashed on my mind when Mikey said that to me,talking about mikey,I wonder where he is? He haven't texted me neither called me,I wonder if he's okay.
"thank you."

///

We finally arrived at the mall,I don't really go shopping when I'm free,I don't need clothes. I had a lot. Some of them were Hina's,and they were super girly but hey,at least I have some. The one I'm wearing right now was hers,it was cute tho. This was my favourite one among all the clothes Hina gave me.

"aren't you gonna buy clothes?" Chifuyu asks.
"no, I have a lot. Let's just go eat!" I say as I grab him by the hand and leaded him on a restaurant I haven't ate on before.

"good morning, what's your order?" The waiter asks us.

"Yakisoba please!" I say.
"yakisoba too." Chifuyu laughs.

///

After eating there,I decided I wanted desserts. I asked Chifuyu if he knows any restaurant that has yummy desserts, because I didn't really memorized the mall,due to me not going out often and only gets drag by Hina or Naoto.

///

"this dorayaki is so yummy chifuyu!!"

///

"shut up, I'm not bad at arcade!"

///

"damnit,i was so close on getting the teddy bear!"

///

"im hungry chifuyuuuuu....can we eat lunch now?"
"just wait a little bit more y/n-chan"
"you've been saying that for the past thirty minutes!"

///

"finally we can eat now!"

///

"this tonkatsu is so delicious chifuyu!!"

///

"let's go to the beach!"

///

"stop pushing me into the water dumbass!"

///

"stop...im so tired chifuyu! no! dont get my jacket wet!"

///

"yum yum,ramen for dinner!"

///

"thanks for today chifuyu." I say as we arrived at my apartment.
"its nothing,I hope you enjoyed."
"I did!" I say.
"then I'm glad." He replies.

"bye bye!!" i waved at him goodbye and closed the door.

Hai everyone:D! I missed you guys!! Anyways did you guys saw the final episode,it ended in a cliffhanger:<
But at least we saw Koko and Inui,plus Smiley with straight hair! Not to mention,chifuyu with black hair is so handsome>.< I'll still finish this fanfic even tho s1 ended!

1003 words