Chapter 12

falling in love is hard, especially when the person you love doesn't return your feelings to you.

you don't know if they'll break your heart,or love somebody else.

for others,they think they'll last forever. but after one month,you can see them saying goodbye to each other.

but for y/n l/n,she never felt love from others than hina and naoto. she wasn't even interested. she thinks love is just a waste of time and tears.

that's when,she met manjiro sano. she doesn't know how, doesn't know why, but when she first saw him,she felt butterflies in her stomach and her heart started to race.

yes,you might think, why did she unfriended him in the first place then?

here's the answer. y/n l/n never had feelings to someone. when she was still in america,a lot of boys like her,but she doesn't know how to tell them that she doesn't like someone.

she's a one pretty introvert, that's the best way to describe her. she does have a lot of friends on america but she never got close to them.

so of course, she'll panic a lot when a pretty boy approaches her right? I mean,who wouldn't fall in love with the manjiro sano? he's nice,good-looking,yes he does have dark impulsivity,but set that aside.

so she didn't have a choice but to just unfriend him. even tho she acted like she didn't care,she actually wanted to be friends. she just doesn't know how to,so don't blame her.

now, let's call it a miracle. him and her met again! and the best part is,he asked for her number!

she was probably the happiest girl you'd ever seen if you saw her face when she entered her apartment next to hina.

okay. this is prolly the best week ever. She got to get close with the manjiro sano and his gang!

this might be it. the h/c girl thinks she developed feelings for mikey. isn't that exciting?i mean, there's a billion chance that he doesn't like her.

she definitely didn't expect this. she thought her confession to him will be in a nice park,them sitting on a bench and her confessing to him. how did that,turned into confessing in the middle of a fucking fight?!

lets just say,about a two chapters ago,she forgot that toman has a fight with moebius. even worse,mikey was supposed to take her out on the festival! and all of his plan was ruined because of the infamous y/n l/n saying she likes someone. that could have been such a good time to confess to him,right?!

so of course,she had to run at a rainy night, because draken got attacked. good thing for her,she heard takemichi yell his name afar,so she knew what direction she'll go.

that was it. she saw draken stabbed. she beated the fucking shit out of the stupid assholes who attacked draken and ran for her life to see the infamous manjiro sano.

there he was. he was in the rain,of course,tired. she wanted to kiss him actually,but that'll be too much.

she ran towards him and hugged him tightly while sobbing. she didn't expect this to be emotional ngl.

and there's where the best part comes. she confessed to him,yelling that she likes him so much. embarrassing right?!

not to mention,the whole toman was there.

for fucks sake,how did the nice date on a park while confessing to him turned into confessing to him while the whole toman is there?!

now she doesn't know why she yelled it if she could just whisper it to him,which is prolly the best choice to confess.

she wanted to dig up a hole and just stay there,it was embarrassing as fuck.

well at least she got to be his girlfriend and the top 3 of toman,right?