Chapter 19

(a/n: words in bold font is in english language,words in normal are Japanese language)

Third Person

Three Weeks Passed

The h/c haired girl was sat on her bed, waiting for her friends to come. She had been in America for three weeks now,and not a single second she had enjoy it.

She missed her friends, especially Mikey. She wondered how they were doing,if they knew she was miles away from them. What if they hate her for leaving them in the air? The girl's thoughts was cutted off as she heard her room's door open.

"hey y/n!!!" emerald eyes met with e/c ones,the h/c haired girl smiled in response.

"how are you feeling?" Yuri says as she sat near Y/n.

"im good..thank you." Y/n said. She was practicing English for the past weeks,so she'll get used on the language.

"omg we also have tea for ya!!" Liz chuckled.

"so. Like a month ago,there were like this two hot boys transferred on our school. They're not in America now,they flew back to Japan. Do you think you know who they are? Like... they're super hot. This one guy had braids,and he was so hot!!" Liz added.

"hm? what's their names?" Y/n replies as she ate the donuts her friends brought.

"The one with the braids was uh- Ran Haitani,and this one guy who was so fucking attractive is Rindo Haitani"

Y/n's head tilted,she remembered Chifuyu said something to Takemichi about Haitanis. She also saw this one guy with braids on the fight of Valhalla.

"I... think I've saw them before."
"OMG REALLY?!"

the girl nodded in response, making the two girls giggle.

"where did you saw them?"
"in the fight of Valhalla and Toman."

Silence filled the atmosphere,her friends were confused about this Valhalla and Toman.

"oh. i forgot,you guys don't know toman."
"toman?as in Tokyo Manji Gang?" Yuri asks,making the girl's breath hitched.

"yeah! you know them?" Y/n replied cheerfully.

Yuri didn't response,but she took out her phone out of her pocket and started searching something. Seconds passed until the girl showed her phone's screen on y/n.

Results

Tokyo Manji Gang,also known as Toman,is a popular gang on Shibuya. It was leaded by the infamous Manjiro 'Mikey' Sano.

Did Tokyo Manji Gang won over the fight with Valhalla?
https.gangthings.com

New member of Tokyo Manji Gang,is a girl?
https.tokyomanjigang.com

The girl's eyes widened on the second website. She was scared her friends will found out,but it was too late.

"omg check out the second website! I wanna knew who the baddie was!" Liz said as she tapped the second website that was shown.

The h/c haired girl tried to say something,but no words came out of her mouth. Her hands were shaking as she saw her friends scroll down Yuri's phone. As soon as she open her mouth to speak,her friends eyes widened and their gasps filled the room.

"y/n..... you're a member of Toman?!" Liz asks before the girl can explain.
"I- yeah.."
"OMG YOU'RE THE TOP 3?!"
"I- I can explain-" The girl was cutted off by her friends loud gasps were heard again.

"YOU'RE MANJIRO'S GIRLFRIEND?!"
Her friends both said in sync.

"ex..."
"what happened?!"
"I got seriously injured in the fight of Valhalla....and I was sent at the hospital for two weeks. But then my dad said that he found another girl..." The girl was trying hard not to cry,Yuri comforted her while Liz was in shock.

Sooner,they calmed down as Y/n explain everything that happened. Her friends did not expect that she was a member of a gang and the girlfriend of the commander.

Time passed,they were now watching a movie. As music from the movie filled the room, someone's phone ringed.

"who's phone is that?" Liz asks as she paused the movie. She knew it wasn't Y/n's, since she can't use her phone unless her dad said so.
"it's mine,hold on." Yuri says as she walks out the room.

"hello whos this?" Yuri answered the phone,the call was from a random number.
"is this y/n's friend?" The girl didn't understand anything,it looks like a girl who was a Japanese called her. She couldn't deny that she heard Y/n's name tho.
"what?"
"oh..i see. you speak english,how could i forgot. Are you y/n's friend?"
"yes?who is this?'
"this is Hinata Tachibana,y/n's friend."
"oh.."
"can i talk for her?"
"uhm..okay."

The girl puts her phone on the table and called Y/n. Seconds passed until y/n's room's door opened,revealing y/n.

"what is it?"
"someone wants to talk to you." Yuri handed her the phone as she waits on the kitchen.

"who's this?"
"Y/N!!"
"Hina?!"
"yes,yes its me!"
"how did you knew my friend's number?!"
"you told it to me once and i wrote it on a notebook,i couldn't find it earlier so sorry if i called now!"
"its okay,how are you guys doing?"
"we're definitely not good,everyone misses you!"
"what?"
"Y- you need to go back on Tokyo y/n,Mikey haven't ate for days and we're scared!"
"what? doesn't he has a new girl-"
"that's not true! Your dad scolded Mikey for not protecting you,and said that he's a useless boyfriend! He doesn't have a new girl, I'm pretty sure you're the only girl he loves!"

Tears formed in the h/c haired girl's eyes.

"w- what?"
"please come back here,sneak out from your dad!"
"i- I'll try."

Sooner,she hanged up on the phone and told her friends her plan. Surprisingly,they didn't deny and even helped her to find a ticket.

"this one!" Liz says as she bought the ticket to Tokyo,helping y/n. Her flight was tonight,and it was already 5 pm. Y/n's dad was overworking,making her plan more easier.

Her friends moms also covered up for her,so if her dad finds her,they will just tell him that they're out of town.

///

"we're here." Yuri's dad stopped the car's engine as the girls get out.

"take care,y/n." Yuri's mom says,y/n thanked them and ran for her life.

"GET YOUR MAN BESHIE!" Yuri and Liz yelled in joy as the airport's door closes.

///

"the plane is now landing,please enjoy your stay on Japan!" The airplane attendants say as the plane landed.

Don't cry Mikey, I'll see you sooner.

Sorry if this was a bad chapter,but the last chapter will be uploaded later or tomorrow! I can't wait to finish it:D

1133 words