Chapter 4

Y/N's Pov

I was walking towards the canteen,until I saw a big crowd on the hallway. What the hell is happening there? Is it another fight?

'excuse me.' I whisper as I try to fit in the crowd,when I finally get a view I saw-

IS THAT HINA?? AND- AND MIKEY??

Wait,isnt that Hina's girlfriend?Takemichi? I take a closer look and yep I was right. I'm so confused,do they know each other?

Moving my gaze to Hina,I heard a slap and saw that she-she- SHE SLAPPED MIKEY??WHAT THE HELL???

Everyone's jaw dropped,as soon as she take off her hand she took Takemichi's hand and walked out,well that was actually stopped by Draken due to him holding Hina's hand.

"who do you think you are?" Draken growls,which send Hina goosebumps. Draken was holding Hina's hand too tight and I can see that she was getting hurt. I didn't want to see her get hurt,so I walked in the argument.

"hey,hey,hey. Take your hand off to hina." I said calmly as I walk towards them. I might sound calm,but inside I want to fucking get Hina out of here.

"Y/n??" Draken and Hina both said in sync.
"yes,now get off your hand." He just rolled his eyes making my blood boil.

A sudden hand lands on Draken's shoulder,I turn around to see Takemichi,kind of pissed.

"take off your hand."
"huh???I can't hear ya!" Draken shouts making Hina flinch.
"I SAID GET OFF YOUR HAND TO HINA!" Takemichi tries to match Draken's voice,I was kind of impressed to see this,how protective he is to Hina.

"and I thought I can be friends with you two." Mikey turns around,it made me roll my eyes,who does he think he is?

"so how do you two want to die?" He scares Takemichi,yes. But me,I didn't even flinch. I was not scared,and I don't even know why.

Mikey suddenly brings his fist to Takemichi,causing him to flinch,but then Mikey stopped.

"just kidding!" He says in a playful way,what?
"are you silly Takemitchy and Y/n?I would never hit a girl!" He says as he gives us a smile.

Draken sooner takes off his hand to Hina,making her exhale in relief.

"wow takemichi,you kind of scared me right there. and y/n,that glare of yours can kill someone yknow?" He laughs quietly,making me scoff.

///

"I'm so sorry!I wasn't thinking that time! I thought you guys were bullying Takemichi!" Hina was now apologizing to Mikey because of that slap. It turns out that mikey was a leader of a gang called 'Tokyo Manji Gang',and was Takemichi's friend. Who would have thought that Hina's boyfriend was friends with Mikey,too?!

"we're good,it was an amazing slap tho." Mikey touches his cheeks were Hina slapped him.
"I am so sorry!" She apologizes again.

Sooner she calmed down and remembered she still had classes,she sooner left.

"bye-bye! don't slap me again next time!" Mikey says,he was so cute!!
"she's nice takemichi,make sure to take care of her." Mikey points out.

"anyways y/n-chan, don't you have classes now?" He looks at me as I feel my face heating up,why the hell am I blushing again.
"yeah,yeah i do." I laugh,he smiles to me and I decided to take my leave.

///

I was now walking home with Hina,she was convincing me to explain how me and mikey knew each other,which i didn't rlly wanna answer.

"oh cmon,why won't you tell me?did something naughty happened to you tw-"
"WE'RE 15 HINA!" I yell to her,causing her to laugh.

"Who's 15?" I suddenly hear a familiar voice,I turn around to see Mikey in his motorcycle.

"n-no one." I look away as I feel my face heating up.
"well i guess i won't take you home today" He sooner left.
"ooh,does he take you home everyday?" Hina asks.
"no- shut up hina,lets go."

///

"naotoooo,stop eating all our food!" Hina yells,we were chatting on her apartment next to mine.

"well its not my fault i get hungry!" Naoto yells back.

"cmon hina,we can just buy food at the store. we still have time yknow?" I say.

And as I said,we were now at the store. I was looking for dorayaki,I was craving for it yesterday because of the dream I had. My thoughts drifted off to the one and only Mikey again,i dont know why i keep thinking about him, 'do i like him? what the fuck are you saying y/n,you just met! but love at first sight is a thing yknow?' my two voices in my mind was fighting.

"uhm,are you okay miss?" A strange voice says behind me,I turn around to see an average height boy with blonde hair,he was wearing a sweater which was adorable,I can say.

I stared at him for a second,making him ask me whats wrong.

"what's wrong?"
"uh- nothing,i was zoning out sorry." I say as I left him without a word.

I look around to see Hina,but she was no where to be seen. I ask the cashier if they saw her,but it turns out she already left,great. I paid for my dorayaki and saw that it was already dark outside,thats why Hina left. I must have zone out for a long time.

As I was about to leave a voice suddenly calls me. I turn around to see the same boy earlier.

"hey,uh its very dark outside,i was wondering if i can take you back home because,uh... yknow its kinda dangerous out here to be alone. yeah." He says awkwardly,I laugh and said

"yeah sure."

I hop on his motorcycle and he starts the engine,I hold on his waist and he started driving.

///

We finally arrived.

"thank you stranger." I laugh softly,I can see his face heat up.
"its Chifuyu. Chifuyu Matsuno." He points out.
"oh,well I'm y/n,thanks again chifuyu." I waved him goodbye and opened the door.

sorry for not updating yesterday! i was rlly busy,so yeah. and sorry too for the short chapters:(

1073 words