Chapter 17

Third Person

The girl was confused when Mikey said that. Is that charm something important to them? Either way,her head hurted so much harder since Mikey pushed me to the ground causing her head to hit the ground. The girl winced at the pain but decided that its just a small thing and she could get check up on the doctor later.

"Baji-kun was fighting all by himself..." Takemichi say. She look at him and saw that he was crying again. "This whole time...to uphold the promise he made that day.." The boy continues.

Mikey walks up in Baji's corpse, "I'm sorry...Baji." The blonde apologizes.

Y/n tries to get up but failed,'fuck my body hurts so much!' The girl winced at the pain. Tears started to form on her eyes,due to her beaten up body.

Her eyes started to get sleepier again. She was laying down the ground and the sky started to get blurry,everything wen silent as the girl closes her eyes, unconsciously laying in the ground while everyone was talking about Baji and didn't give a damn about her.

That's when,Mitsuya notices her. "Y/n?! Y/n...!" The lavender haired boy runs up to her gaining everyone's attention.

"shit...! Y/n's not breathing!" Mitsuya says,making Mikey's eyes widen. Did he just....killed his own girlfriend..?

"I'll call the ambulance!" Hakkai shouts as they heard the police sirens.

"fuck! y/n! wake up!" Tears streamed down the lavender haired boy,witnessing his commander's girlfriend unconscious.

///

"How is she?" Takemichi runs up to the doctor.
"She's seriously injured,tho we managed to save her life. She will be in coma in about two weeks." The doctor says as he excuses himself.

"Thank god!" Takemichi cries in joy.

Tho,the girl's boyfriend stayed silent when he heard the news that y/n was okay. He didn't know why,was he guilty? was he unhappy that the girl survived? He didn't knew what made him feel like this,but he is sure that he still loves Y/n.

Two days passed,the Bloody Halloween was a rumor in Tokyo. It was announced that Valhalla is now under the flag of Tokyo Manji Gang.

Hina was going to visit Y/n. The girl was now in the hospital's entrance,waiting for her turn to get in.

As she walks inside,a nurse suddenly calls her making the girl turned around.

"can you possibly be Hinata Tachibana?" The nurse asks.
"yeah!"
"ahh, you're going to visit l/n y/n right?"
"yes, I'm a close friend of hers."
"can you stand by for a minute?I have some questions to ask you."
"oh- sure!"

The orange haired girl sat in the chair near the nurse,as she waits for her to ask questions.

"Okay,so like you said, you're l/n y/n's close friend right?" The girl nodded in response.
"what is your connection with her?"
"she's my childhood friend, we've known each other for two years now."
"ahh,i see. Do you know her parents?" That made the girl's breath hitched.
"o- uh-.....she....ran away from home." The girl reveals.
"oh...do you have any contacts with her parents?"
"no.. I haven't met them before. All I know was her father was in America and her mom is in god-knows-where." She replies.

"oh..i see. well can you get us in touch with her parents? we really need them right now."
"i- are you sure? i know her mom abandoned her and who even knows if her dad still cares about her..."
"either way,we still need them. We'll try to get them in touch and ask if y/n l/n can get back together with them again." The girl's eyes widened. Is this nurse serious?! Can't she see that the girl ran away from her mom for a reason,and they still want her to get in contact with them?!

"oh well, that's all i needed to know for now. You can now visit y/n, do you want me to lead the way?"
"no thanks." Hina turns her back at her.

One week passed

Mikey still hadn't visit y/n at least once,and who even knows why? Emma was starting to get worried,does his brother don't want to be with her anymore? She said Mikey's behaviour to Draken,which the boy just replied with maybe he's still moving on. Is that even useful?? The girl thought when eating their breakfast.

She looked at Mikey who was very different from the Mikey she knew,her birthday was in one week and she wished that Y/n will get incharge at the hospital,so they could all celebrate together.

"....what happened to my daughter?!" Y/n's dad was crying when he saw his daughter in a hospital bed,a lot of wires connected to her and a bandage on her head. The girl was peacefully sleeping.

"I don't fucking know! it's not my fault she ran away from me" Y/n's mom yells back while smoking a cigarette.

Hina was hiding somewhere in the corner, quietly crying. She was scared that they'll take her with them and never meet up again.

"oh you..! I'm taking our daughter with America once she gets incharge!"
"fine,i dont give a fuck about you guys anyways!" Y/n's mom said as she walks away.

Hina's eyes widened as she heard what y/n's father just said,due to this she let out a small whimper which she didn't even know if y/n's father heard.

///

"there she is!" The nurse greeted Hina as she entered the room. Y/n's father wanted to talk with someone y/n was close with,and of course she was the one called out since she was always visiting Y/n.

"can you leave us for a minute?" Y/n's father says to the nurse. The nurse nodded and left the room.

"sit down." Hina sits down in front of y/n's dad.

"...what happened to my daughter?"
"i- she's.....involved in a gang."
"what?!" y/n's dad's eyes widened.
".....why is she in a gang?"
"she has a boyfriend who's a leader of a gang."
"a boyfriend..?"
"yes....i know that she loved him very much and he does too,so please dont-"
"let me talk to her boyfriend."

///

"huh?!" Emma's eyes widened on what she just heard on the phone. It looks like y/n's father came on America and now wants to talk with Mikey,her brother.

"o- okay... we'll be there." She sighs as she hangs up on the phone. She walk towards Mikey who was laying down in the couch,while talking to Draken.

"mikey....y/n's father wants to talk with you in a cafe." Emma says,Draken looks at her confused as Mikey gets up on the couch.

"okay. I'll just get ready." Mikey replies nonchalantly.

"so you're my daughter's boyfriend,huh." Y/n's father grins as the blonde greets him.

"why did you get my daughter involved in a gang?"
"because she wante-"
"IF THATS IT,THEN WHY DID YOU LET HER GET INJURED?!"
"I didn't meant it i-"
"YOU ONLY HAVE ONE JOB! PROTECT MY FUCKING DAUGHTER AND YOU STILL FAILED! WHERE IS SHE NOW, SHE'S ON THE HOSPITAL STILL UNCONSCIOUS BY YOU AND YOUR GANG'S LITTLE GAMES. AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SITTING ON UR HOUSE FUCKING AROUND!"
"I- I'm sorry..."
"tch. I don't give a fuck about you anyways. As soon as my daughter gets out on the hospital, I'm bringing her with me in America and never coming back again. I don't care what she says,you and y/n are breaking up." Y/n's father sooner left. Leaving Mikey,Hina and Emma shocked. Emma comforted her brother while Hina tries to convince y/n's dad to not bring y/n with him.

"it's okay.....its for the best,emma." Mikey quietly sobs as Emma cries seeing her brother completely broken.

i legit cried when i did this,but dont worry,i have a plan soon;)

1356 words