Chapter 18

(a/n: words in bold font is in english language,words in normal are Japanese language)

Third Person

The h/c colored girl woke up,her head in pain. She groaned as she sat,she adjusts her eyes and saw that she was in a hospital,she looked at her surroundings and saw a dextrose on her hand.

"what happened..?" She asks herself. No one was there and she was scared to call someone. She stayed in her position waiting for someone to come in.

The door suddenly opens,revealing an average height man who had brunette hair.

"you're awake y/n!" The man hugs her,making her yelp.
"dad?"
"yes!! I've miss you so much.."
"dad!" She hugged him tightly,missing the man's embrace. Tears started to form on her eyes,but it was not because of pain,it was for joy.

The man and the h/c haired girl catched up as they eat her favourite snack, dorayaki. As she ate the last one,she remembered a very special person to her.

"dad... where's mikey?"
"hm? who's that?" Her dad says.
"oh... he's my boyfriend."
"ahh..i see. He hasn't visited you at least once,y/n." That made the girl's eyes widen. Is there something wrong?Did she do something wrong?
"what?"

Her dad sighed as he sat on the chair near Y/n's bed,and explained everything.

"he met up with me and told me the truth. He said he likes someone else." The girl's heart shattered. How,how could her first love cheat on her? is it because she yelled at him on the fight? was she not enough? Tears formed on her eyes as she remembers everything they did together,the memories,does that mean she's out of toman now?

"shh...its okay. you dont deserve him." Her dad comforts her.

Sooner,the girl's dad had to go to work,leaving her alone in her hospital room again. The doctor checked up on her and said that she'll be out of the hospital in a few days. Her dad also explained that they will go back to America once she got out of the hospital,which she couldn't do anything and just agreed to the man.

She wondered why Hina wasn't visiting her,maybe she already did. The girl thought. Her eyes were puffy from crying since her dad told her everything. Mikey was everything to her.

She remained sat on her bed,hugging her knees as sobs filled the room. She couldn't stop crying,did she really love him that much? She's such an idiot for falling in love with someone like him,why can't she just live a normal life?She thought he was the one who would be there with her forever,but he proved it wrong.

'how can i not fall for a beautiful and a nice girl like y/n.'

'i love you.' He said.
'i love you too. promise me you'll never leave me,mikey?'
'why would i do that. you're the only girl i love.'

Lies.

Nothing but lies.

Why did you have to lie to me?

You could have just said that you'll leave me.

Why did I even fall for you?

I could have just walked my own path and never met you.

I wish I never met you.

No,I don't. I'm thankful I met you.

I want to kiss you one more time.

Please come back to me,mikey. I need you.

As if you'll do that.

Can you at least visit me?