Chapter 15

Third Person

The chaos was starting. The h/c haired girl don't even know why,but she felt excited for some reason. Maybe because she haven't fought seriously for so long.

The girl ran towards this ugly ass man and kicked him on the head with a smile stuck on her face even tho he couldn't see because of her mask. She knocked him out and a man was charging his fist to the girl but she blocked it and punched him, with a kick on his crouch as a topping. She looks over to Mikey who was just standing watching everyone fight. The boy earlier suddenly charged his fist to mikey,yelling.

"MIKEY!!!!"

She winced as dirt flew everywhere,the girl opened my eyes and saw Draken covering Mikey with his shoulder.

"Draken-kun..??"
"You're a thousand years young to land a punch on Mikey..!"

"DON'T JUST WATCH DUMBASS-" She  heard an unfamiliar voice call her,she turns around as she bring her fist towards the unfamiliar man. He had a metal pipe on his hand and the girl assumed he was trying to knock her down.

The girl scoffed,knowing they still have more to knock out. The fire lit under herself and ran towards the crowd,as she bring her foot into a roundhouse kick,knocking four guys in a second. She laughed as she saw Mitsuya smirking at me,she elbowed someone's stomach as she was looking at him,knocking the guy out.

'tch,assholes.' The girl thought as a man walk towards her.

"you've been a little too full of yourself,woman." He mocks. The girl rolled her eyes and knocked him down with one kick,she stepped on his face as she charge herself and jumped towards a guy who was trying to knock out Angry.

"Y/n..!" He says as she chuckle to him. The girl looked over Hakkai who was having a hard time,she ran towards him and helped him punched a group of men. She look to her surroundings and saw that almost all Toman was wiped out and it was only the captains and vice captains who was still standing.

She saw Draken who was warming up, is he honestly thinking he'll do this himself?The girl walk towards him as he smirks at her,she stretched her arms as he says,

"looks like we're going to protect Toman y/n."
"tch."

"COME AT ME JACKASSES!!!" The girl turned around to see Takemichi yelling and running towards them.

"Takemitchy?" Draken mutters.

"I...am going to end all of this." He pauses. "I WILL CRUSH ALL OF YOU!!!" He says,almost falling but luckily Mitsuya got his back.

"Not bad,Takemitchy." She hear Mitsuya say.

As she blink,almost everyone from Toman was back from their feet again. A lot of them were badly injured,but still managed to stand up.

"Looks like there's no need to protect them,y/n." Draken smirks.
"Let's go all out,Draken-kun!" The girl said cheerfully.
He laughs in response,as they charge into Valhalla.

Everyone got intense again,The girl lifted her arm to the left and punched all the guys in front of her,laughing like a psychopath.

"Ran, who's that girl over there?" Rin asks his older brother as he kept his eyes on her, satisfied with her energy.
"She's Y/N L/N,Top 3 of Toman and Mikey's girlfriend." Ran replies.
"oh,I see."

Back to Y/n,she was crowded with a lot of assholes,she tried knocking each one of them but a guy got to punched her,taking her mask off.

"that hurts." She says as she brings her foot to the guy who punched him. She brings her foot back on the ground as she punched each one of them.