Chapter 10

Y/n's Pov

I was sleeping until I heard my phone calling, who the hell calls this early now?

I took my phone from my bedside table and answered the call,it was from Mikey.

"good morning y/n-chan!" He greets with a very energetic voice.
"good morning mikey-kun,and can you stop calling me y/n-chan, you're older than me."
"what?! I'm older than you?!"
"yes."
"ahww..okay y/n."
"why did you call?"
"let's hang out today!"
"but mikey I'm busy today-"
"then cancel all your plans for me. I'll pick you up at 8, let's eat breakfast outside."

He suddenly hangs up making me scoff. I sighed as I get up my bed and stretched my body,I did my bed and walked downstairs.

"good morning y/n!" Hina says,she was at the couch with Naoto watching a show on the tv.
"good morning y/n-chan." Naoto greets.
"morning hina-chan and naoto."
"how was your sleep y/n?"
"it was good,i guess."
"you going out today?" She asks.
"yep."
"with who?"
"mikey"
"you guys will be a good couple not gonna li-"
"no." I say as I get my towel.

I sooner took a quick shower and freshened up,I go upstairs and took a beige crop top and jeans.

I also dried up my hair and did my makeup,I took my white sneakers and ran downstairs.

As I was putting on my sneakers,I heard the doorbell ring. I assumed it was Mikey,I said my goodbye and took my leave.

"hey y/n!! wow...." he stares at me.
"what?"
"nothing...you look.....cute!" He suddenly hugs me,catching me off guard. I felt my face heat up again,he pulls away and grabs my hand and led me to his motorcycle.

"why didn't you text me neither call me yesterday?did something happen?" I ask him as he starts the engine.
"nothing,I just visited takemitchy."

I hum in response,as the breeze kiss my face.

///

We arrived at the cafe,it turns out it was the same cafe me and Chifuyu ate yesterday. We enter the cafe and it smelled like pastries and coffee, which I absolutely loved. I really love cafes since I was young,it was my favourite place to eat breakfast. Cafes brings me so much nostalgia to my childhood,me and my father would always stop by at a near cafe and buy dorayakis and coffee.

Talking about dorayakis,I really craved one today so I think I'll take those.

We sat on a table next to the window and drifted off to chatting,we waited for the waiter to take our order and eat.

"good morning,what is your order?" The waiter says,she had brunette hair and was wearing a cute outfit which I assumed were their uniform.

"I'll take a dorayaki and coffee jelly drink please." I smile to her sweetly.
"I'll take one taiyaki and coffee jelly drink too."

The waiter sooner left me and Mikey alone,I turn to him and saw that he was staring at me.

"what's wrong mikey-kun?"
"you're so.....pretty" He says,I felt my face heating up as he said that so I turn away to hide my red face.
"shut up." I say.

The waiter sooner came back with our orders. I tried the dorayaki and it was so yummy!!! I took a bite from Mikey's taiyaki too and it was delicious too. I let him take a bite from his dorayaki and it turned out he really loved it so we switched snacks.

///

"look y/n! I got a teddy bear for you!"

///

"you're already hungry mikey?!"

///

"there's no flag! hmph!"