Chapter 6

Y/n's Pov

I was sleeping until a telephone call rang. Who the fuck calls this late. I groaned and took my phone as I answer the call. It was from Mikey,of course.

"Hey y/n-chan!!" He greets with a cheerful voice,how can he still be this energetic now that it's literally almost midnight?This boy has some guts.

"what do you want mikeyyyyy?" I say as I extend the y.
"I'll pick you up!"
"AND WHERE ARE WE GOING?" My voice gets higher,due to my actions he just laughs.
"somewhere!" He laughs,making me roll my eyes even tho he can't see me.
"what if i say no?"
"that was not a question y/n-chan,now get ready." His voice suddenly gets cold,making me gasp a little. He ends the call after that.

I scoff and took a jacket from my closet and wore some sneakers,I tie my hair in a ponytail (or any hairstyle you want!) and walked downstairs.

Few minutes passed as I hear a familiar motorcycle sound,I open the door to see Mikey.

"hey y/n-chan!you look pretty."
"shut." I say as I feel my face heating up,again.

///

We finally arrived,we were at an abandoned shrine.

"uhhh what are we doing here?" I say as we walk towards Draken.
"this is toman's hideout!" He says,giving me a close eye smile.
"yo y/n" Draken greets.
"hey draken-kun."

Mikey suddenly grabs my hand and walks towards-

Don't tell me that's Hina.

"yo, takemitchy!" Mikey says.
"y/n-chan?!" Hina suddenly hugs me,I giggle to her action and greeted her.
"takemitchy, Why'd you bring your girlfriend here?" Draken suddenly speaks up.
"oh- i didn't know it was gonna be a meeting...." he chuckles awkwardly.
"oi emma!" Draken yells,a blonde girl suddenly shows up behind us.
"take takemitchy's girlfriend with you,make sure she's safe." The blonde girl nods, she looks kind,I thought.
"okay! oh- yo,coward<3" She looks at Takemichi,hoho, drama.

"huh?" Hina asks in confusion.
"you didn't let me take off your underwear!" The blonde girl complains,is this true?is this boy cheating on my best friend Hina?oh so this bitch wants to get some punches,huh?

"H- HUH?! UH- HINA ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE,I PROMISE!" The boy tries to clear the situation up,but Hina was already convinced.

Hina turns around to Takemichi slowly,it was terrifying as fuck. This bitch's fucked,I thought.

"hohoo....is this true??" Hina says scarily,oh fuck.

She suddenly punches him straight on the face,ouch. She kinds of beat him up until she was satisfied and left with the blonde girl.

I side-eye Takemichi, he's fucked.

"lets go." Draken walks out like nothing happened.

As him and Mikey walks out,I glare at Takemichi who was beaten up,

"hey."
"u- uh hi..."
"did you actually cheat on my best friend?"
"n- no..it was a misunderstanding.."
"okay,i trust you. but if thats not true..." I look at him deadly, "you're dead to me." I add.