Chapter 7

Y/N's Pov

Let's just say,me and Mikey is together,again. He asked me if he could hang out with me because it was weekend,and I couldn't bother declining it because I enjoyed being with him.

He was fixing his motorcycle on an abandoned motor shop..? I assumed it was his dad's or something.

My mind drifted off to Chifuyu,is he actually the one who was on the meeting last night?Or did he even see me?Maybe he thinks me and Mikey are dating..?My mind's literally going crazy.

"hey mikey." I suddenly speak up accidentally.
"hm?"
"Uh....do you know someone with the name that goes Chifuyu Matsuno?"
"hm? Chifuyu?" He turns around to me, "yeah, he's the first division squad vice captain! Do you guys know each other?" He says,I guess I was right.
"yeah. I met him two days ago."
"do you want me to call him?"
"I mean,if its not a bother."

He took his phone and started dialing a number,seconds passed as he put his phone on his left ear.

on the phone

"Good morning commander! Why did you call?"
"hey,can you drop off at Shinichiro's abandoned motor shop for a minute? Someone wants to meet you."
"oh- sure! I'll be there."

back on y/n

He hangs up and says he'll be going here any minute now,making me think. How did all my friends know Mikey?Is he a celebrity or something?

I waited for Chifuyu to come,O had nothing to do cause I accidentally left my phone at Hina's house. I assumed she was hanging out with her friends again.

The door suddenly opens as I saw Chifuyu enter, he was wearing a tshirt and a jean jacket.

"hey mikey-kun-" he suddenly looks at me.
"Y/n-chan!?"

I suddenly hugged him making him giggle a bit,I missed him so much!!

"Hey Chifuyu!!"

We talked for a bit as Mikey was working on his motorcycle.

"you're so cute chifuyu!!!" I pinch his cheeks making mikey side-eye us,huh?"
"no I'm not!you are y/n!"

He sooner asks for my number so Mikey won't have to call him if I wanted to hang out,good for me I memorized my number so I didn't need my phone. He sooner had to go because I guy named 'Baji' needed him,which I assumed his best friend.

"bye-bye!!" I waved him goodbye.

As I turn around a pair of hand suddenly pushed me to the wall making me flinch. I look up and saw Mikey,kind of pissed.

"uh...." I chuckle awkwardly.

He tightens his grip to me and leans to me closer,okay what the fuck is happening.

"who's cute?"
"uh....uhm..."
"answer me." He said as our foreheads touch each other,making my face red as hell.
"so- sorry...."

He pulls away and laughs,what?

"you really thought i would kiss you,huh?!" He says.
"wh- what?! no! shut your ass up!"
"seriously though,do you......like chifuyu?"
"what? no!"
"well in that case,do you think im cute?"
"h-huh?! why are you asking this kind of questions all of a sudden mikey?!"
"just answer it!"
"oh-  well uh.....yeah i guess...."

We shrugged it off and decided to buy taiyaki from a 'nearby' store.

"let's go y/n-chan!" He said as he closes the door. We decided to just walk because his motorcycle still isn't fixed,but I guess its a short walk because it was a nearby store.

///

"mikey...are we there yet? we've been walking for ten minutes!"

///

"Mikey where the fuck is this store?and why is it so far?"
"chill y/n-chan, we're almost there!"

///

"are we going on a different country or something?! we've been walking for thirty minutes!!!"

///

"mikey....my feet hurts." I say,I stopped from walking.
"hm?do you want me to carry you on my back?" He asks.
"h-huh?!!! no!"
"c'mon,you said your feet hurts right?"
"I- I.....yeah...."

He lowers his back and I hop in,what the hell is happening?! Why am I on Mikey's back?! could it be........AM I FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM?!!

He laughs and started walking,my face was heating up every step he took,I can die in peace now.

///

We finally arrived,I jump out on his back making him let out a giggle,I turn my back around him because I didn't want him to see my face red as a rose,he entered the store as he bought taiyaki.

Few minutes passed,the door suddenly opens and reveals Mikey with two taiyakis on his hand. He gives one to me and I thank him.

"I'll call ken-chin and mitsuya to pick us up,hold on." He says as he takes a bite from his taiyaki.

on the phone

"hey ken-chin!"
"what do you want mikey."
"can you and mitsuya pick us up on [insert store name]?"
"us?what do you mean us?mikey?"
"me and y/n!"
"oh...so you took her out huh?"
"no,shut up!"
"okay... I'll call mitsuya."

back to y/n

"they'll be here any minute now." He looks at me and smile,god this man is perfect ackkkk!
"okay" I smile back,taking a bit on my taiyaki.

///

draken and the lavander boy arrived sooner,I don't know his name but I assumed he was mitsuya because mikey said so.

Mikey hopped on ken-chin's motorcycle,leaving me to mitsuya. I haven't even talk to this guy,but hey at least I know his name.

I hopped on his motorcycle and hold his shirt,not waist because that'll be embarrassing as fuck due to me not knowing him.

"you can hold on my waist,dont worry." He says.

As we were at the road,he suddenly asks something to me.

"do you like mikey-kun,y/n?"
"h-huh???! no!"
"c'mon,its seriously obvious. the way you blush around him,you don't think we see that?"
"i- uh....."
"I mean if you're gonna ask me,the way he looks at you,he probably likes you too."
"well.....he did get pissed on me when i called chifuyu cute."
"hm?chifuyu?you know him?"
"yes,yes,and yes. he drove me back on my home two days ago."
"hm?that makes sense....he did talk to me a while ago that he saw a pretty girl alone zoning out on a store,then he drove her back home."
"h-huh?! pretty?!"
"looks like its a love triangle,huh."

Before I realized,we were finally at the motor shop again. I sighed,I actually thought I'd be back on my apartment,but as expected,mitsuya didn't know my apartment.

Draken and Mitsuya sooner left us,leaving me and mikey alone.

"y/n-chan,after i finish fixing my motorcycle do you want me to get you back home?" mikey asks.
"yeah,sure. thanks by the way."

I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS TERRIBLE,I DIDN'T HAVE FOCUS T-T anyways thank you for 200+ reads!!! i really appreciate omg<33 love you guys!

1197 words