Chapter 16

Y/n's Pov

Everything happened in an instant. I was still fighting assholes while shit was happening on Kazutora and Baji.

As I knock down the last person I saw in my sight,I breathed deeply as I was trying to endure the pain on my head.

I look over on Baji who got stabbed by Kazutora,Baji was not facing me so I couldn't see his reaction.

"Baji!" I yelled as I tried to run towards,but the pain started hurting harder making me fall on the ground.

"y/n! are you okay?" Mitsuya ran towards me,and helps me get up.
"I....am. Let's help Baji!" I say,lying about my condition.

Mitsuya wraps his shoulder around me for support,I thanked him quietly.

"Thanks for the save,Takemitchi." I hear Baji say, "Take care of Mikey for me." He adds,leaving us confused.
"Let's do this,3rd division!" He ties his hair and took a metal pipe for protection.

He ran towards the division, bringing his metal pipe around,knocking four guys at once.

Time passed,almost everyone from the division was knocked out. The only one standing was bitch Kisaki and his vice captain.

I saw as Baji knock Kisaki's vice captain,Kisaki turned around but it was too late because Baji was already in front of him.

"Checkmate,Kisaki." I heard Baji say. He stayed like this for a while,but what next happened left us shocked.

The long haired boy started spitting blood, everyone's eyes widen as more blood was spitting out his mouth.

"Tch,it looks like this is it,huh." Baji said as blood covered his mouth. He got on his knees,everyone worried.

"You idiot! what did you do to baji-san!" Chifuyu scolds Kisaki.

"you saw me,I didn't do a goddamn thing" Kisaki raises his hand in defence.

I tried to recall what happened...

That was right. Baji got stabbed by Kazutora,but he didn't act like he got injured....I thought as I try to solve the answer.

Chifuyu's eyes widen,he ran towards Kazutora and grabbed him by his shirt's collar.

"what did you do?!"
"its all...... bajis fault." Chifuyu scoffed at this and ran towards Baji,almost tearing up.

My sight was getting blurry, and my head was starting to hurt more. I was starting to hallucinate.... shit.

"Mitsuya...." I say,still trying to regain my consciousness.
"huh?y/n?"
"shit. I'm...starting to lose consciousness.." I confess.
"what?! Y/n? Y/n?!"

///

"y/n! y/n! answer me y/n!" I heard a familiar voice say. My head hurts so much,I thought. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Takemichi.

"Y/n! thank god! hang in there,help is on the way!" He says. Tears started to fall in my face,I wiped them off with my thumb and scoffed.
"why the hell are you crying?"
"y- you were unconscious for so long!" He says,tears falling rapidly in his cheeks.
"you idiot,im getting wet by ur stupid ass tears." I laugh as I sit up.

"where's mikey?" I say.
"I- he's beating up kazutora-kun..." My breath hitched as he said this.
"H-huh?! what?!"
"B- Baji-kun...."
"what happened?!" I look over my surroundings and saw Baji laying in the ground, Chifuyu's shoulder in support.

"baji!" I say,standing up. Blood was still dripping off my head,but I didn't care.

"y/n! don't stand already! you might pass out again!" Takemitchi worries.
"shut up,im okay." I lie,again.