Chapter 13

Y/n's Pov

"the gathering will now start!" I heard Draken yell from afar. I was hiding on main gate of the shrine, I mean because Mikey said so.

It's been a day since I got my toman jacket,and earlier,Mikey called me for my nomination of being the Top 3 Of Toman. I was very nervous at first because I was a girl and I think that people will laugh at me, but sooner Mikey comforted me that it's gonna be okay.

"Tokyo Manji Gang Top 3! Step forward!" I heard Mikey yell,making me slip out of my thoughts. I took a deep breath and started walking forward.

I wanted to cry on every step I took,it felt embarassing as fuck. Everyone's gasps filled the atmosphere,making me get more nervous. As I hit the main shrine,I walk towards Mikey and raised my head.

"from now onwards,Y/N L/N will be Tokyo Manji Gang's Top 3!" Mikey yells as he smiles at me.

Everybody started cheering,making me chuckle. As I blink I suddenly felt soft lips on mine,I open my eyes widen and saw Mikey kissing me.

in front of toman.

He pulls away chuckling,I felt my face heat up and wanted to punch him,but oh well.

"We still have one more new member!"
"Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Division Captain! Step forward!" Silence filled the air as I saw a blonde haired boy with glasses and a tall man behind him walking down the path.

Everyone started talking,is there something wrong?

As the blonde reach the shrine,he sits on the stairs with his back in front of Mikey.

"He's sitting with his back to the commander!!" Someone in the crowd yelled.

"What's your problem?!" More members started yelling,but I really didn't care. I wnted to know who he was.

"Listen up!" The tall boy speaks up, "The person sitting behind me is the new 3rd division captain,Kisaki Tetta!" He yells.

"I've seen him before!" The former Moebius members points out, "Isn't he from Moebius?"

"Kisaki from Moebius?!"

"Why's someone from Moebius here?!" More members scolded him.

"Get the hell out, Moebius!"

"Yeah,piss off!"

"Piss off!" Everyone started yelling shit at him.

"Shut up!" Draken orders,silence filled the atmosphere. "If any of you have a problem with Mikey's decision,step up!" He says,everyone getting goosebumps.

"We're eventually going to butt heads with Valhalla." Mikey points out. "The new Valhalla is so huge Moebius has nothing on them!To defeat them,Toman needs to grow too! Kisaki Tetta here kept our generation in check through Moebius. We need Kisaki if we're going to fight Valhalla! The 3rd Division Caption is Kisaki Tetta! Remember that!" He sighs, "This ends the Top 3 and 3rd Division Captain Ceremony!"

Mikey grabbed my hand and pulled me beside him,making me yelp. As soon as we were gonna leave,Kisaki speaks up.

"Commander!" He calls,as I turn around,he performs a bow of respect.
"Thank you,sir!"

"yeah." Mikey didn't even bother to turn around,he tightens his grip on me and pauses.

"Let's go." I heard Kisaki say to his vice captain.

Just as I was about to turn around in Mikey's direction,I saw Takemichi bringing his fist towards Kisaki,knocking his glasses. Everyone's gasps was heard,except Mikey. My eyes widen to what I just saw.