Chapter 3

Mikey's Pov

"isn't that girl the one you saw like two days ago?" Draken points out,we were now at my place hanging out.
"yeah" I smile as I was eating my dorayaki.
"well you should have seen her face,she was blushing like hell." He laughs.
"hm?yeah she's kinda pretty."
"well why don't you go ask her out?"
"yeah,and since you're talking about asking someone out WHEN THE HELL WOULF YOU ASK EMMA OUT?!" I complain as my voice gets higher,making him elbow me.
"who gets me ask out?" My sister, Emma suddenly shows up.
"nothing." Draken smiles to her as he left.

"bye draken!!!" She waves goodbye.
"you like him,right?" I ask her.
"yeah!"
"well why don't you go ask him out?"
"no thanks" She left the room after that.

Y/N's Pov

I was now at the bathtub,thinking bout shit. My mind suddenly drifted to Mikey again,thinking about the events that happened today. I wonder if he was actually the one who I saw at lunch time earlier, either way,thats not my business to worry about.

Sooner,I got off the bathtub and now making dinner for Naoto and Hina. I assume she was home by now,it was 7 pm. I was boiling water for the ramen until I heard someone talking outside. I quickly checked and saw Hina and a blonde haired boy talking to her.

"...was a boy, I'd protect you takemichi-kun!" She smiles.
"I..... I'll protect you Hina-chan! I promise that!"
"mm,I bet you can't! You're such a crybaby takemichi-kun," she giggles.

I assumed that was her boyfriend, they're kinda sweet tbh. I never rlly liked couples,but these two is an exception.

Sooner the blonde boy left,leaving Hina alone.

"hey hina-chan!" I suprise her.
"oh- hey y/n-chan!"
"who was that?"
"o- YOU SAW US ?!"
"yep."
"w-well that's my boyfriend..". I see her face heating up,she must have really love him,huh. I hope I'll have a boyfriend one day too,as sweet as her boyfriend.

"his name is takemichi, isn't it?"
"yeah!"
"well lets eat! I cooked ramen for us"

///

I was now at my bed,thinking about Mikey. He was kinda cute,and he's friendly too. I don't even know why I befriended him in the first place,he seemed like a very nice guy.

As I was just thinking bout him,my phone rung and I quickly answered it.

"hey y/n-chan!" Mikey greets.
"hi."
"what are you doing right now?"
"uhm... laying in bed..?"
"I'll pick you up."
"huh?"
"i want to show you something!"
"but its really late and its dangerous!"
"cmon, be fun for once"
"i- i guess..."

He suddenly hangs up, leaving me alone. I stand up and tied my hair in a ponytail and headed downstairs.

Two minutes passed,suddenly someone knocks on the door. I quickly answered it and saw Mikey on a white t-shirt with a jacket over it.

He suddenly grabs my hand making me yelp,he hops on his motorcycle and I hop on too. He starts the engine and started driving.

"slow down mikey!" I yell at him,making him laugh.
"ahww,is my little y/n scared?" He giggles making my face heat up.
"yes i am,now slow down you idiot!" I can see his ears was turning red,is he blushing?

We finally arrived,he grabbed my hand and started walking,I look around and saw that we were in a bridge.

"what are we doing here mikey?"
"lets get to know each other!"
"okay,but why here?"
"I always go here if I'm bored,so"

///

An hour later,we were now laughing and talking shit. I was getting cold,why didn't I brought a stupid jacket or a sweater.

A pair of hands suddenly lands on my shoulder,Mikey was giving his jacket to me.

"you cold,huh?" He smiles,he puts the jacket over me and hugs me,making me flustered and red as hell.

He pulls away and saw my face,he teases me about it for a meantime but sooner we decided to go home.

We were now at my apartment,again. It was 11:00 pm,so I was really tired. I remembered I had school tomorrow,making me rush a bit.

"good night mikey. thanks for tonight."
"you're welcome,good night!" He suddenly kisses me on the..........

cheek and left,leaving me frozen.

I close the door quickly,DID HE JUST KISS ME ?
DID HE JUST FUCKING KISS ME?
NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE

I was panicking,a lot. It was my first time getting kissed by someone I barely knew,so it was new to me.

sorry for short chapter! I'm kinda busy atm so yeah:)

807 words