Chapter 11

Y/n's Pov

As we stop by a near park,we saw a swing and decided to sit there.

"y/n,do you want to join toman?" He suddenly blurts out.
"hm?well.....i do want to." I smile at him.
"really?okay then from now on you're a member of toman and my girlfriend!" He makes his voice high for the last part.
"well today sure is the best day of my life." I exhale.
"hm...I wonder what division I'll put you in..."
"division?"
"yeah! we have five divisions with twenty members each,they all have one captain and one vice captain."
"really?can I know every one of them?" I ask.
"yeah sure. So first division's captain is Baji...his vice captain is Chifuyu! second division's captain is Mitsuya..his vice captain is Hakkai! third division's captain is- well used to be Pah...his vice captain is Peh. Fourth division's captain is Smiley..his vice captain is Angry! And fifth division's captain is Mucho...his vice captain is Sanzu!" he explains. When I heard the fifth division vice captain,it made me think of my old neighbours....Haruchiyo Akashi.

"hm?sanzu? what's his full name?" I ask.
"sanzu haruchiyo!" He says. There's no way its actually him right? Didn't they move cities?
"really?is that his stage name or smthn..?"
"what?no?he said that's his name."
"oh....tell me things about him."
"why?do you know him?"
"no, I'm just curious." I lie.
"well,he said he's an only child." Oh.
"oh,he is?"
"yeah. thats what he said. He's also a pain in the ass, almost every captain couldn't handle his wildness but Mucho did." He laughs.
"really...."
"so which division would you wanna join?"
"I don't know,you pick."
"okay...so if you're on the first,nah Baji doesn't really like girls. But hey,at least chifuyu is there. Hmm...second....mitsuya can handle you,but i think you'll be a pain in the ass. Third....peh? nah he prolly hates you. fourth...smiley.. he'll beat you up if you mess up yknow. Fifth....mucho... he's a pain in the ass." He says.

"ALMOST HALF OF YOUR REASONS DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE MIKEY!" I yell at him,he just laughs.

"I think you're best spot is....

"being the top 3 of toman!" He says.
"WHAT?! NO! I DON'T WANT TO!"
"cmon, it'll be fun and you'll spend more time with me!!"
"MIKEY!!!"
"hehe~ what?? there's nothing wrong with that." I scoff in response, maybe its not a burden to try being the top 3. But that's too much to handle really,god why is it so hard to choose!
"fine.... I'll..be the top 3 of toman." He suddenly hugs me.
"YEYY!!! I'LL ASK MITSUYA TO MAKE YOU A SPECIAL UNIFORM!" He says,I can hear the excitement on his voice. I giggle in response,it feels so cheerful to be his girlfriend.

Mikey gets his phone and dials Mitsuya,he waits for some seconds until Mitsuya answered.

on the phone

"what's up mikey?"
"hey, so y/n is now a member of toman!"
"okay.. that's good. is that everything you wanna say?"
"she's the top 3 of toman from now on!"
"what?!"
"you heard what i said,now go do a special uniform for my girlfriend!"
"hold on mikey, isn't that too fast?she just joined toman and already had a bigger place than others?"
"but she's strong so its okay!"
"what?!!! are you saying that shes stronger than me?"
"yes,now go do the uniform!"
"agh,nothings stopping you right?"
"yeah."
"okay fine."

back to y/n

"mitsuya said he's going to do your uniform now y/n!"
"you really think i didn't heard your conversation?! why did you force him?!"
"well...he said he's okay with it tho!"
"you're such an idiot mikey." I turn away from him,but he brings his hand to my chin and brings my face close to him.

He leans in on me and says,

"who are you calling an idiot?" He says,he looks like he wanted to play huh~ lets do this,then.
"you,darling" his eyes widen as I said that,I chuckle to his actions.
"oh,so my y/n wants to play huh~?"
I laugh as a response.

He leans on me closer,our lips almost touching.

"you're so pretty you know that~?"
"i know that~"
"want me to kiss you~?"

I paused for a second,

"go ahead,darling." Due to my reply, he's lips suddenly touched mine. My face turned red, butterflies all over my stomach just because of one kiss.

One kiss from Manjiro Sano. Aka my boyfriend.

He pulls away and laughs, his face red too.

"you're so cute y/n." He says,
"I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like you,yknow that?" He adds.

"mikey...im too lucky for you" I melt to his words, he's the best boyfriend.

///
one day passed

I'm now at Mitsuya's school, Peh said he was busy so he was the one bringing me to him.

"we're here." He says.
"why don't you go open the door then?"
"I'm...scared of that girl."
"girl?" The door suddenly opens,revealing a girl with black hair.

"hayushi-san! why are you here again?! president is busy! and what's with that outfit of yours?! It looks stupid!" The girl scolds at Peh.
"well- I-" I look to them and they look kinda cute tbh. I wonder if they like each other.

The door suddenly opens and reveals Mitsuya.

"hm?ahaha. chill out yasuda-san,I called peh-yan to do something for me."
"oh- hey mitsuya-kun!" I greet him.
"you're the only delinquent I don't hate, President!" the girl says.
"come in,y/n."

I went in and saw that he was a president of a craft club,how amazing!

"so, you're the top 3 of toman now huh?" He says.
"yeah. mikey forced me to."
"oh well, I'm glad you guys finally confessed to each other. it was such a rumor on toman."
"what?!"
"hm?you didn't know? everyone was talking about how sweet you guys are together, including chifuyu."
"oh.."
"I actually thought chifuyu liked you,but it turns out he sees you as his big sister."
"really?! thats nice of him."
"he also wanted to congratulate you and mikey."
"ahw, you guys are the best."
"oh well,mikey always wanted a girlfriend." I hum in response.

"okay,and you're done!" He says he shows me the uniform,it was a long sleeve blouse along with pants and white tie.

"so you and mikey will be matching." He gives me a jacket with printed words on the sides.

"this is so pretty mitsuya-kun! thank you so much!" I say cheerfully.
"it's nothing. welcome to tokyo manji gang,y/n. aka Mikey's girlfriend." He says.

sorry for not updating^^ I did this when i was bored,so I hope you guys liked it! <3

1165 words