The Vampire Heirs [DISCONTINUED]

📝 Discontinuation Notice:

It is with deep regret that I must inform you that this story has been discontinued. I apologize for the extended wait and any disappointment this may bring. The overwhelming support for this story has been unexpected and greatly appreciated. Thank you for all the love and continued encouragement.

I won't delete this, so you can still go ahead. Just read at your own risk.

***

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this story may be reproduced in any form by electronic or mechanical means, including photocopying, recording, or information storage and retrieval, without the prior permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents, and etc. are pure products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to an actual persons or events are purely coincidental. The photo(s) used in the cover and in the story are not mine. Credits to the rightful owners.

WARNING:

This story contains bad words and violence. It may also contain wrong grammars, spellings, typographical errors, and etc. I'm not a professional writer but I like writing. So, please bear with me :)

This is also a cringeworthy and over-acting story. I started this when I was still a Grade 8 student.

You have been warned!

***

The Vampire Heirs.

They are the Vampire Princes and Princesses that will invade your hearts because of their mesmerizing and innocent faces.

And because of their hypnotizing beauty, they could make anyone to fall in love with them by an instant.

.

.

.

They used to have a normal life before, but when the 18th birthday of the chosen one was nearly to come. . .

A war between the heirs and heiresses of the different Vampire Clan arose.

They are craving for the blood of the chosen Vampire because it can give anyone the most superior power that everyone are dreaming of.

But what if there are some of the heirs and heiresses had loved each other?

Will they fight each other for the sake of the power?

Or will they fight for their love for the sake of their hearts?

.

.

.

But what if the most powerful among the Princes suddenly fell in love with the chosen one?

Will he fight for his love or will he fight for the power?