'I SAID SHUT UP!' You said.

Why did you hurt me?

Did I do something wrong?

You were my everything.

I'd rather die than see you with another girl.

I'm selfish,I know.

Mikey...I just want to see you one more time.

The girl cried harder as she was thinking about this. She thought, Mikey's probably having fun with his new girl right now,forgetting about her.

Meanwhile

"hina!!!! please help me! I can't take it anymore!" Emma cried as she hugs Hina. The blonde girl was enough to see her brother completely broken, haven't ate for days,and haven't saw his smile.

"I know Emma-chan...it hurts me too..." Hina says as she pats Emma's back.

Mikey was currently sitting on the couch,eating a snack. He wasn't showing any emotions at all,Toman was getting worried since he haven't announce anything. Draken often visits Mikey too,but he knows this is not the Mikey he knows.

Few days passed

"

are you excited y/n?you finally get to see your old friends again!" The girl's dad exclaims as he packs the girl's bag. The girl just nodded in response. It was the day y/n will get incharge and go back to America. She will get incharge in the daytime while their flight is on nighttime.

The girl founds out that her dad owns a company,which is placed on many countries and cities,including Tokyo. Her dad also have a new girlfriend,which had two daughters.

"okay, everything's packed."
"will i never gonna be here again?" The girl asks.
"uhm....i mean if you want to for a vacation!" Her dad replies.
"okay."

///

They were now landing in America. Realization hit her that she has to learn English language again,she was pretty fluent on Japanese since her dad was half Japanese and half American while her mom is American. She isn't used on using english language,since she was on Japan for two years now. She doesn't know how long it will take her to get used on using english language again.

"we're in... America." The girl mutters as she walks out of the airport. She isn't used on seeing this community,everyone was speaking English (obviously 🙄) and more calm than people in Japan.

She thought how she left Japan without seeing any of her friends. Hina,Naoto,Chifuyu,Takemichi...Mikey....No one. Do they even know I left Japan? The girl thought.

///

They were now infront of their old house. It looks like her dad still lives here,it just got decorated a little. She opens the door as a crowd yells.

"WELCOME BACK Y/N!" She look in front of her and didn't recognize the others,she did recognize two girls tho.

"OMG Y/N!!" The girl runs up to her and hugs her tightly,she just chuckled in her action.

"OMG you're so much cuter now!" The girl says,she didn't really understand it but it sounded familiar.

"thank you..." She responds.

"huh? arigato? OMG THAT'S THANK YOU IN JAPANESE RIGHT???"

"yeah.." The h/c haired girl replies.

"don't tell me you forgot about me y/n...!" Another girl runs up to her.

Sooner,her dad let them chat in the h/c haired girl's room.

"I'm so happy you're back y/n!"
"same!! its been two years right?"

The girl didn't understand anything at all,she just stared at them awkwardly.

"don't tell me you forgot our names."
"tch! okay fine my name is liz."
"my name is yuri bestay!"

"ah...yuri-chan and liz." The h/c haired girl smiles at them.

"yuri-chan?! omg isn't that a tradition in japan? omg thats so cute!!!"
"hey! why did you put chan on her name while you didn't on mine! yoUu beTraYeddd mEee~" Liz says emotionally.
"you're a literal idiot liz,they only put -chan in your name if you are older than them. and obviously you're the youngest at the group so"
"tch,fuck off girl!"

omg,y/n is back at america😭 do you think you and mikey will meet sooner again?

1278 words