Ch- 13, Your Happiness!❤️

Start from the beginning

"Yes, you'll have the most of them, my sweet Bahu!" Maa giggled and kissed Bondita's cheek soflty.

"Huhh!... How will your teach your babies to share, Boudi? When you yourself are being so selfish!" Batuk mocked her, rolling his eyes at her.

"Oh!.. You don't need to worry about that, Mote Zamindaar!" She teased him, "And you are getting your laddoos, though!" She said and they both continued to pull each other's leg for some time.

"Maa!... Do you know where is Pati  Babu?... Did he tell you before leaving?" Bondita asked after Batuk went away, tired of irritating his Boudi.

"Yes, he did, but I won't tell you!" Maa replied smiling mysteriously. Bondita too smiled in response.

As she sat there, thinking what everyone must be up to.

"Bonditaaaa!" A voice startled her and she knew who it was. She quickly turned around and ran to the door.

"Careful!" Maa shouted from behind, laughing happily.

As Bondita reached the entrace, she saw her Pati Babu standing with a wide smile on his face. He softly moved aside and Bondita saw her Maa Baba standing behind.

"Maa!... Baba!" She exclaimed happily and ran to them, hugging her Baba tightly.

"Careful, my Roshogulla!" Her Baba exclaimed and she just hugged him tighter.

"Why didn't you inform me?!"  She asked looking up at them, little tears of happiness brimming in her eyes.

"We wanted to surprise our, daughter!" Her Maa told her happily and she hugged her too.

"Always stay happy and blessed, my Roshogulla! We are so happy since we heard from Jamaai Babu!..." Her father kissed her forehead.

"And all this plan was also his!" Her Mother told, as she walked to them.

"You all knew about it?" She asked turning around to look at Trilochan Kaka and Baba, surprised.

"Yess!" Trilochan Kaka replied as he came and hugged his Samdhi.

Bondita looked at her Pati Babu lovingly, and thanked him for all his love, just by her eyes. Anirudh softly threw a flying kiss at her, hiding from everyone.

They all went inside and sat, talking for hours. Her Maa and Baba were going to stay with them for a few days, and she was the happiest!....

They had brought so many gifts for their daughter abd Jamai Babu. Indeed their happiness knew no bound.

After sometime, as they all seated for the lunch, Bondita and Vibhavari happily served them.

As Bondita was serving Anirudh, he looked around for a moment and finding everyone busy talking, he raised his hand slowly and gently held hers. Bondita gasped and looked up at him, scared.

"What are you doing?" She murmured looking around.

"Nothing!" He said and winked at her naughtily.

"Leave me Pati Babu!...Please!" She whined and he just shook his head, smirking at her.

"Bahu, just pass me the Luchis please!" Baba said with a start abd Bondita quickly jerked off his hand. Glaring at him, she went away.

After the lunch was done, everyone sat again in the hall, talking happily.
"How is both of yours work going in the court?" Baba asked after a while.

"It's just perfect, Baba." Anirudh replied smiling. "And I must say, your daughter is a quick learner!... I can see the great Barrister Bondita, being famous very soon!" He said proudly, making her Baba proud too. Afterall he too had always wanted to see her successful, he was the one who sent his daughter to school so happily.

"Bahu!... Just inform me before you start packing your stuff, I have a few things to send with you!" Maa told her and Bondita looked at her confused.

"Packing? For what, Maa?!" She asked.

"Arey, aren't you going with your Maa Baba?!... I thought you knew about it." She said smiling at her.

"With Maa Baba?!... And knew about what, Maa?!" She turned to her mother and asked.

Her mother smiled at her and softly touching her cheeks, she said, "Beta, its a custom!... A girl gives birth to her first child at her Parent's home!... I think forgot to tell you!" She laughed softly.

But Bondita wasn't finding it funny anymore. She frowned and looked down thinking about it. It wasn't that she didnt want to go, but everything was happening so fast!...

"But, I have a few cases lined up!" She spoke with a start, "Pati Babu won't let me go!..." She said looking at her Baba.

He smiled at her and said, "My sweet daughter, you Pati Babu has already agreed!... We had asked him earlier." He told and Bondita just faked a smile.

She turned and glared at Anirudh for a moment and he just smiled back. Bondita looked away frowning and he knew what was coming for him next.

"Now what did I do?!.... Is she again mad at me?!... But whyyy?... I didn't shout at her, neither did I teaser today... Then what?... She should have been happy about going to her parents, but here she is, glaring at me in anger. I seriously don't get this girl, sometimes!" He thought to himself. Suddenly, Bondita stood up from her chair.

"I'll just come!" She said to everyone and went upstairs, excusing herself.

After she left, everyone decided to take a nap for sometime. They wanted Bondita to rest too. Anirudh lead her Parents to the guest room and made sure that they were comfortable. May be, this was the reason they loved their Jamai so much!... Having no son, they had got one in him, who cared for them so much!...

After a few minutes of talking, he left their room and walled to his own. As he entered and closed the door behind him, he saw Bondita sitting on the edge of the bed with her arms folded and a little grumpy pout on her lips.

He pressed a smile on his lips, looking at her overloaded cuteness. But he was really scared about what was coming nect for him. He softly walked to her and sat beside her. Bondita was avoiding any eye contact with him.

Anirudh gently held her arms and tried to turn her towards him, but she swatted his hands away.

"Don't touch me!" She commanded and he shook his head in agreement.

"What happened, Bondita?" He asked softly, moving close to her, but she moved away from him.

"Don't talk to me!" She said, her voice stern and anger was evident in her tone.

"But atleast tell me what happened, Jaan?" He asked softly, trying to hold her hands. But Bondita jerked off his hands and pointed her finger towards him in anger.

"Don't Jaan Me!" She said, this time scaring him and really making him conscious about her anger. This wasn't a normal mood swing, but something he needed to be afraid of!....

Precap-: Bondita's anger and tears.

Thats all for this part!❤️ Hope you all like this!❤️...
Dont forget to star and comment on this story!❤️... Will upload as soon as I get a good response!😉😘

Note-: All these parts that I am uploading are Unedited so please do feel free to point out my mistakes!❤️😘

Love, Author!❤️

.....