She looked at meso i smiled. "I still love her, all there years, she's the only one that could fill the void inside of me." I smiled bitterly before shaking my head. "Even if she's gone for a long time already."

I heard her sigh so i looked at her.

"Why, anak? Is there something bothering you?" I asked but i could only think of someone that is probably making my daughter's mind this messed up.

"I..."

"Come on, maybe dad can help." I said to boost her to speak up because she looks like she's hesitating so much.

"I-i am afraid that because of that stupid thing called love..." She said before breathing in deeply. "I'm afraid that they will use that someone against me." She said before putting both of her hands on her face.

She didn't mention anyone but i already know who that someone is.

"Anak, remember, once you become fearless, life becomes limitless." I said making her stare at me so i smiled at her once again before looking at the sea. "Nothing was ever easy, anak, but maybe that was the beauty of it."

***

Von's PoV

Ever since that day that i left, Joaquin seems to be distancing himself to Bella which is kind of weird for me. Everyone is silent, even Raven and Yuan who used to act like gays in front of us just to lessen the bad mood.

Bella has been busy working and calling all of her connections just to know who Mr. Dawson's sister is. She's also been busy with the auctions that they held yesterday night...where someone attempted to remove her mask and kill her in front of everybody.

We are all clueless. Everyone is scratching their heads because of the incidents that happened to Bella. And we are also confused because how on earth did an impostor entered Bella's property.

Clearly, Bella is their main target. They are not attacking anyone except for her. Too bad that Bella is a smart kid and she already have some suspects and clues. Bella has a concrete plan and we are all counting on it. Even the traitors knows the plan.

[Flashback]

We are about to have a meeting when i grabbed Bella arm and we walked towards the corner of this hallway.

"Why did you invite the traitors?" I asked her.

I know that she's smart but this is just useless. She's planning something but the traitors knows what they are. That's bullshit!

She just looked at me before chuckling. I can still see that she doesn't have enough sleep because of the dark circles under her eyes.

"Without them, the show is going to be boring. Let's just surprise them, shall we? And let me do my job because i know what i am doing." She said in a very serious voice making me step back and walk towards the room's door. Damnit!

[End of Flashback]

The twins...they are pretty good at pretending i must say. I know your secrets but I'll keep my mouth shut because I don't want to ruin Bella's plans.

***

Unknown's PoV

"Did you kill her already?"

I started puffing my cigarette because i am running out of patience. He's so stupid!

["No. But i will."]

I smirked because of what he said. Liar.

"You love her, right? How will you do that young man?" I asked before letting out an evil laugh. He's so gullible.