✨SPECIAL CHAPTER✨

RANDOM FUN FACTS ABOUT HYE-NA AND THE REST OF THE INSO'S LAW "MARIPOSA" FANFICTION

WHAT HYE-NA THINKS OF THE CAST OF INSO'S LAW FANFICTION CAST

Ban Yeo-Ryeong: Yeo-Ryeong is the textbook definition of a main heroine. She's dense when it comes to love, pretty, smart, kind, and always wears her heart on her sleeves. Well, not that I dislike it or anything, that's what makes her a good friend that you can believe and trust.

Ban Yeo-Dan: I had lots of quote-on-quote "siblings" back at that damn orphanage before. But, we see each other more as rivals for survival due to the absurd ranking system that determined if that damn place would kick us out or not based on our academic performance at school. But, when I'm Yeo-Dan, I could finally understand what it's like to have a sibling, an older brother to be exact.

Eun Ji-Ho: Even though he seems your typical "rich brat" male lead in a web novel, he has some good traits that make him not the cliche character that the author designed him to be. But, not gonna lie, he's so amusing to make fun of him from time to time.

Ham Dan-I: Both of us are fellow outlanders in this web novel world. And due to that significant similarity, we got along really well. I disliked her quite a bit at first due to how she was avoiding Yeo-Ryeong because "she's the main heroine" and. But, after all that shenanigans with that garbage mouth (bitch no.1), she became braver and faced her problems head-on. And also, I'm curious who she will choose if Chun-Young and Ji-Ho confess to her in the future?.

Kim Hye-Il: Even though Hye-Ill is the younger twin, she's way more responsible and feels like the older twin more than the real older twin, Hye-Woo. And also, I always appreciate how she always views someone as who they are, despite their reputation, title, or wealth.

Kim Hye-Woo: Hye-Woo... needs to managed his sleep schedule. I feel sorry for how I often see Hye-Ill dragging him to the classroom in the morning at school.

Kwon Eun-Hyung: Before I realized my feelings for him after the incident with Mr. Kim, I always looked at him from a distance from time to time. At first, it was due to my curiosity on what kind of role he'll play as a possible male lead for Yeo-Ryeong, but over time I realized that he's a genuinely kind and thoughtful person. Either way, even if he can't be with me, I'm glad that my first love is a great person like him.

Lee Ru-Da: Honestly I still can't seem to describe how I feel towards Ru-Da sometimes. The only thing that came to mind when it comes to Ru-Da is that I feel like some of the actions are odd (odd in a way where he seemed that he's calculating on how he acts so the people around him would look at him in a certain image). And to be honest, I don't care what act he's trying to pull as long that it doesn't hurt my friends and myself.

Shin Seo-Hyeon: Seo-Hyeon? I haven't talked to him that often. But, we always talked about any kind of novel we're currently reading.

Woo Ju-In: I'm always curious what is really the reason why Ju-In loves to call me noona and Dan-I omma. Ji-Ho just said that it's due to Ju-In's family condition...

Yoo Chun-Young: I knew from Eun-Hyung that Chun-Young doesn't like sharing things because I heard for Eun-Hyung that he has kind of a phobia of sharing his personal things like water bottles, earphones, etc. But, when I saw that he often shared one of his earbuds with Dan-I, that's when I realized that he has a crush on her.

Yoon Jung-In: I mean, I like how optimistic he is. But, he can't control his volume when talking sometimes...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------