Chapter 12

CLASSROOM 1-4, 05.30 PM

Hye-Na is looking outside the window of the empty classroom, but suddenly the classroom door opened revealing Mr.Kim who is smiling at Hye-Na.

"Sorry for the wait Hye-Na, I need to finish a couple of things before 06

"Sorry for the wait Hye-Na, I need to finish a couple of things before 06.00 PM" Mr.Kim explained as he's walking closer to Hye-Na.

"No, thank you for agreeing to meet me despite your busy schedule Mr.Kim," Hye-Na said while trying to keep a safe distance from Mr.Kim.

"So... You said you have some questions that you would like to ask me. What are the questions Hye-Na? is it related to our curriculum?" Mr.Kim asked Hye-Na.

"Ah... About that, I'm just gonna be straight to the point with you sir" Hye-Na said to Mr.Kim as she takes out all of the sticky notes she has from the mysterious gifts and the crumpled sticky note that Eun-Hyung found in the teacher's room trash bin.

"I've been receiving these sticky notes attached to gifts under my table, and I've found this crumpled sticky note yesterday in the teacher's room trash bin. And these sticky notes I have and the crumpled sticky note has similar handwriting on them, which means one of the teachers is the one who has been sent-" Hye-Na words were immediately cut-off by Mr.Kim's amused chuckle.

"So... you doubt me Hye-Na?" Mr.Kim said to Hye-Na with a smirk on his face.

Hearing his relaxed reaction, Hye-Na took out a piece of paper and showed it to Mr.Kim. Seeing the paper, the smirk on Mr.Kim is immediately gone.

"T-That paper-" Mr. Kim's words were cut-off by Hye-Na.

"Yes, this the draft of my short story that you reviewed a month ago. It's filled with the same handwriting as in the sticky notes, care to explain to me why that is Mr.Kim?" Hye-Na asked with a serious expression.

"The culprit must have copied my handwriting to put the blame on me" Mr. Kim denied Hye-Na's words.

"Ok... Since you said that, let me show you another this" Hye-Na said to Mr.Kim while showing the text from the stalker.

"I remember you said that you would call if you found another literature competition for me. But, I never gave you my phone number. This creepy text was sent to me on Wednesday, and you were absent the day after I got the text. And I also found a crumpled sticky note with the same handwriting as my stalker in the teacher's room trash bin. Everything is leading to you sir, so I suggest you tell me the truth" Hye-Na said while looking intently at Mr.Kim.

Kim