Chapter 14

Again, Dan-I is the only one who returned back. Even though we're from the same world, Dan-I seems the only one who can return back to our original world Hye-Na thought to herself as she sat down at her bed while hugging a cat plushie.

"The more she sees them as a real person is when she returned back to our original world. If Dan-I's like that, I wonder what circumstances that I have to face to return back?" Hye-Na mumbled to herself.

As Hye-Na was still lost in her mind, someone suddenly knocks on the door of her bedroom and a familiar voice called out to her.

"Hye-Na, can I come in?" Her mother asked.

"Sure, you can just come in" Hye-Na replied while fixing her posture.

After Hye-Na's reply, her bedroom door opens to reveal her mother smiling at her while holding a shopping bag.

"You seem free so I was wondering if you can buy a couple of stuff for me," Her mother said to Hye-Na.

"Sure, I'll go now," Hye-Na said as her mother nodded and left her room.

Maybe a little fresh air could refresh my mind a bit about what should I do about Dan-I Hye-Na thought as she changes her clothes.

As Hye-Na tying her shoelaces, her mother appears behind her and said, "It's been a month since you last wash those shoes right? I'll wash those while you wear this in the meantime".

Her mother took out a pair of new white platform sneakers and gave them to Hye-Na.

"Why would you buy me new shoes? Sure they're pretty old, but it still fits me" Hye-Na said to her mother.

"You'll grow out of it eventually, right? And besides, the store offers a 25% discount if you bought two pairs. The heels are pretty hard and sturdy you know" Her mother said gleefully.

After hearing what her mother said, Hye-Na put on the new pair of shoes and walk towards the door.

"Ok, I'll be going now," Hye-Na said as she left the apartment.

"Ok, be careful on your way there," Her mother said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIMESKIP, SUPERMARKET ENTRANCE

"... Milk, and Dish Soap. Yup, that's all the stuff from the list," Hye-Na said as she checked her shopping bag.

"Well, time to go ho-"

Before Hye-Na could finish her words, someone yelled loudly for help.

"Help!! That man in a red beanie stole my purse!!" A middle-aged lady screamed for help.

Sigh... Give me a break already you shitty author Hye-Na thought as she scratched her hair in frustration.

Hye-Na ran as fast as she can to catch up to the purse snatcher. But it's quite hard for her to catch up while wearing platform sneakers.

"Ugh! mom I'm so sorry, but I have to do this" Hye-Na said as she took off her shoes and threw one of them at the thief's head.

"Ouch! Who threw a fucking shoe at me? that shit is as hard as a rock!" The purse snatcher yelled in pain.

Wow, mom didn't lie when she said the platform is hard and sturdy Hye-Na thought as ran towards the thief to grabbed the purse from his hand.

When Hye-Na finally grabbed hold of the purse, the purse snatcher saw Hye-Na and took out a knife from his pocket.

"You bitch! Out of my way!!" As the purse snatcher was about to stab Hye-Na, a blonde boy kicked the thief and apprehended him down.