Chapter 4

Timeskip, After School 04.00 PM

Finally, school is over. I should find Dan-I, and ask about her perspective about our similar situation would be great. As Hye-Na was thinking to herself while putting her stuff back into her backpack, Yeo-Ryeong suddenly pulled Hye-Na out of the classroom quickly. Feeling confused, Hye-Na asked Yeo-Ryeong "W-Wait..! What's going on?!!" Yeo-Ryeong turned towards Hye-Na and said "Dan-I left without us, I need to make sure if she's still angry with me", " Ok I'll come with you, but you don't have to pull me around" Hye-Na said as she's accompanied Yeo-Ryeong.

After Hye-Na and Yeo-Ryeong arrived at the school's front gate, they saw Dan-I walking by herself. Without thinking, Yeo-Ryeong called out Dan-I from afar "Dan-I wait for us!!". Dan-I turned around and greet us in a very awkward way " Hey guys, what's up?" "You saw my message and stare at you but you kept ignoring me. It's like you treat me and Hye-Na like strangers" Yeo-Ryeong said while looking at Dan-I with a sad expression.

Feeling bad, Hye-Na steps into the conversation "At first, I think you just need some time alone. But, you should've told us that you're still angry. Don't you feel bad about Yeo-Ryeong being ignored without any explanation?" Hye-Na said to Dan-I sternly. I know you're still in shock about being in this world Ham Dan-I, but you still need to realize that these characters still have emotions. And now, we deal with them directly like a normal human being Hye-Na thought to herself "No, I'm just a little confused, That's all. How could I hate you guys? " Dan-I said with an awkward smile. After Dan-I said that, Yeo-Ryeong clings onto Dan-I's and Hye-Na's right arm with a bubbly expression "Thank goodness!. Cause, you and Hye-Na are my only best friends!" Yeo-Ryeong said.

Timeskip, front of Yeo-Ryeong's apartment

"Bye Dan-I!, Bye Hye-Na. See you tomorrow!" Yeo-Ryeong said as me and Dan-I waves at her. After Yeo-Ryeong got into her apartment, Dan-I turned towards Hye-Na and said "Ok... See you Tommo-" But, Hye-Na interrupted Dan-I before she gets to finish her sentence "Wait, I wanna talk to you for a sec. And don't worry, I don't bite." Hye-Na said to Dan-I. Dan-I nodded and both of them went to the corner near the elevator of the apartment. Without any warning, Hye-Na starts the conversation "So, you know Dae-Dam middle school too?". After hearing Hye-Na's sentence, Dan-I looked shocked "You know it too?! Don't tell me-" Dan-I didn't finish her sentence, feeling dumbfounded.

"Yeah, you and I are probably from the same world. Cause in the original world, I suppose to attend Dae-Dam Middle School too. And, I've been an orphan since I was a baby. But suddenly, my hair color changed and I have famous surgeons as parents." Hye-Na explains to Dan-I with an amused expression. "So you've been playing along with this world? Why would you do that?" Dan-I said to Hye-Na with a confused tone, "At first, I was playing along up until I reach a conclusion why did this happen. But, I realized that so far my life in this weird world is a lot better than my life in the original world. So, I just considered this as a blessing from God or something.". After Hye-Na said that, she puts her right hand on Dan-I's shoulder with a serious expression "I know you're still in shock and confused about all of this. But, just don't let your action hurt the character's feelings. Cause, even though they're just characters, they still have emotions. And, we have to deal with them like a normal person" Hye-Na said sternly while looking directly at Dan-I's eyes.

"But, don't you feel like your life will be more complicated by involving yourself with Yeo-Ryeong? You must've realized that she's the protagonist of this web novel world. You want to deal with something that has just happened between Yeo-Ryeong and Eun Ji-Ho this morning?" Dan-I said trying to defend herself "I don't mind," Hye-Na said, "W-What...?" Dan-I said in cofusion. "I said I don't mind. Because I rather face my problems rather than running away from them. And after talking to her since this morning, my gut told me that Yeo-Ryeong is a loyal and kind friend. So, I don't mind being there for Yeo-Ryeong if that's my role in this story" After Hye-Na said that, She went on her way towards her apartment. But, before she left. Hye-Na turns her head around towards Dan-I with a smile and said: "Since we share the same secret, Let's get along, ok?".