Chapter 6

Timeskip, Ji-Jon Middle School class 1-4

After they arrived at the classroom, they saw Dan-I sitting alone in her seat. Seeing Dan-I, Yeo-Ryeong's expression perks and greets Dan-I "Morning Dan-" Yeo-Ryeong's words were suddenly cut off by Dan-I "Ah! Class is about to start" Dan-I said as she turns her head away from Yeo-Ryeong and Hye-Na. *sigh*, I swear that girl. She doesn't realize by avoiding Yeo-Ryeong, she's just gonna create more drama that she's trying to avoid in the first place Hye-Na thought as she observes Dan-I's behavior.

And throughout the day up until lunch break, Dan-I has been trying to avoid Yeo-Ryeong and Hye-Na. "Dan-" "I need to use the bathroom!!" Dan-I said cutting off Yeo-Ryeong as she dashes towards the school's bathroom. Ok, that's it. If she's still being a wimp, then I'm gonna make her face the reality myself Hye-Na thought as she stands up from her seat to follow Dan-I to the school's bathroom. "Where are you going Hye-Na?" Yeo-Ryeong asked Hye-Na, "To the bathroom. I can't stand seeing her treating you like that, someone needs to knock some sense onto her head" Hye-Na said to Yeo-Ryeong and makes her way towards the school's bathroom.

Timeskip, school's female bathroom

As Hye-Na was about to enter the bathroom, she heard two girls gossiping about Yeo-Ryeong.

"Gosh, I can't stand that Ban Yeo-Ryeong. She's so annoying"

" Omg I feel you, the way she's being rude to Eun Ji-Ho is obviously fake. Like she's trying so~ hard to get his attention~"

"And that Kang Hye-Na too, how dare she underestimate Eun Ji-Ho like that"

"She thinks she's so amazing cause her parents are famous surgeons"

Hye-Na sighed as she pulls out her phone to record their conversation Just gonna do this just in case they will do something ridiculous Hye-Na thought to herself while recording their conversation with a smirk plastered across her face. Suddenly, Hye-Na heard one of the bathroom doors being opened and the girls stop gossiping and one of the girls starts to greet the person who came out from one of the bathroom stalls. "Hi, Dan-I~". Ah, it's Dan-I. I wonder how she will act after hearing those girls talk ill about me and Yeo-Ryeong. Hye-Na thought while still listening to the conversation.

"Huh?" Dan-I said with a confused tone, "It's me Baek Yeo-Min, we're in the same class. I've been meaning to talk to you since yesterday cause I want to be your friend" Yeo-Min said to Dan-I with a friendly tone. After hearing what Baek Yeo-Min has said, Hye-Na can't help but hold her laugh Baek Yeo-Min huh?, *pfft* she's obviously trying pretending to be friends with Dan-I to socially isolate me and Yeo-Ryeong. A pretty predictable scheme for a school bully I guess Hye-Na thought to herself. "Alright, Let's be friends!" Dan-I answered Yeo-Min with enthusiasm, "Likewise, Dan-I~".

Hearing what Dan-I has just said, Hye-Na can't control her anger any longer and goes inside the bathroom surprising Dan-I, Baek Yeo-Min, and her friend. "Hi there, can I talk with Dan-I for a while? it's very important," Hye-Na said to Baek Yeo-Min with a closed-eyed smile and a pissed-off aura, "Sure..., I'll see you back at class Dan-I~," Baek Yeo-Min said as she left the bathroom with her other friend.

After Yeo-Min and her friend had left the bathroom, Hye-Na immediately initiates a conversation with Dan-I. "Guess I really overestimate you Dan-I, I thought you're better than this" Hye-Na said to Dan-I with a malicious tone. Feeling offended, Dan-I immediately defends herself "Despite what you said to me yesterday, I still don't want to involve myself with drama. And If I'm friends with Yeo-Ryeong, I have to always deal with rumors, bullies, and unwanted attention from other people. I just want to live a normal life! " Dan-I said sternly to Hye-Na. "Of course, having a normal and drama-free life by avoiding the female lead and being friends with a person who hates the female lead. Genius move, Sherlock" Hye-Na said to Dan-I in a pissed-off manner.

"Hate Yeo-Ryeong? What do you mean?" Dan-I asked in confusion. Didn't she listened to what Baek Yeo-Min had said about Yeo-Ryeong?, Or is she just pretended not to listen about what Baek Yeo-Min had just said about Yeo-Ryeong?. No, I don't think Dan-I will be friends with Yeo-Min if she heard Baek Yeo-Min talking ill about Yeo-Ryeong. Hye-Na thought to herself and sighed. "Never mind, just don't be friends with Baek Yeo-Min if you want the "Drama free life" That you desired. Just a friendly tip from a fellow outlander" Hye-Na said as she washes her hands on the sink and left Dan-I in the school's bathroom alone.

Timeskip, class 1-4

After Hye-Na returns from the school's bathroom, she went back to her seat beside Yeo-Ryeong. After she took a seat, she turned her head towards Yeo-Ryeong and saw a sad expression on her face.

After seeing Yeo-Ryeong's face, Hye-Na decided to pat her head gently and said, "I've talked to Dan-I, Let's just see if Dan-I if she still wants to be friends with us or not in a few days" Hye-Na said calmly to Yeo-Ryeong

After seeing Yeo-Ryeong's face, Hye-Na decided to pat her head gently and said, "I've talked to Dan-I, Let's just see if Dan-I if she still wants to be friends with us or not in a few days" Hye-Na said calmly to Yeo-Ryeong. Trying to lift up the mood, Hye-Na hold Yeo-Ryeong's hands and said, "How about I will come over to your house today?, I'll even bring some cat-shaped chocolate lava cakes that my parents bought for me yesterday. How bout it?" Hye-Na suggested to Yeo-Ryeong. Yeo-Ryeong's mood perked up and hugged Hye-Na like a sleepy kitten "Ok!!" Yeo-Ryeong agreed in excitement. Hye-Na returned Yeo-Ryeong's hug while patting the girl's back with a smile.

Suddenly, a person's shadow was looming over Hye-Na and Yeo-Ryeong. They turned their heads and saw the person who stands in front of their desks. And that person is Yoo Chun-young. Yoo Chun-young?. Why is he standing in front of our desks? Hye-Na thought as she stares at him in confusion. Suddenly, Chun-young took out his phone from his blazer pocket and shows it to Hye-Na and Yeo-Ryeong.

Author's note: Sorry for the short update guys, I've been quite busy with school for a few days now. But, thank you to everyone who has been reading, commenting, and voting this fanfic. This is my first fanfic and English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if I made some grammatical mistakes. But do let me know if I made any grammatical mistakes in the comment section, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

Love you guys <3