Chapter 19

TIMESKIP, THE RESTAURANT'S ENTRANCE

"Since meeting like this is a good chance to become friends, let's go to another place to drink~," Dan-I's father said while clearly looking drunk.

"Shall we?"

"Sounds good"

As Yeo-Ryeong's and Ru-Da's father agreed, Hye-Na's father on the other hand worriedly sighed and said, "I'm staying to make sure no one is getting wasted or threw up. I'm looking at you, Ian".

'Guess the night is still young for those men' Hye-Na thought to herself as she sighed at the four men.

"Well... guess we better go home. We're taking the subway home, what about you?" Hye-Na asked Ru-Da while pointing to her right side.

"I'm taking the subway too, let's go together!" Ru-Da replied enthusiastically.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're squeezing my hand to death, Yeo-Ryeong. I almost can't feel it anymore" Hye-Na said bluntly as she tried to release her right arm from Yeo-Ryeong's iron-tight grip.

"I need to make sure he wouldn't do anything flirty towards you, Hye-Na," Yeo-Ryeong said while still squeezing Hye-Na's right arm and glaring at Ru-Da's direction.

"Sigh... We only just met, Yeo-Ryeong. There's no-"

Hye-Na was cut off by Ru-Da's mocking scoff, and he said, "If I really do something flirty to Hye-Na, What are you gonna do about it?~".

...

'Oh lord, he's Ju-In 2.0' Hye-Na internally sweatdropped.

Suddenly, Ru-Da glares coldly at Hye-Na's and Yeo-Ryeong's direction making both of them instinctively flinched.

"What's wrong, Ru-Da?" Hye-Na confusingly asked as he ignored the question and went to her side as if to block Hye-Na from something.

"What are you doing all of the sudden?! Yeo-Ryeong asked Ru-Da.

"Who's there?" Ru-Da said towards the dark alleyway, ignoring Yeo-Ryeong's question.

Out of nowhere, a bodyguard-looking man emerged from the dark alleyway and making his way towards the three of them.

'I knew it! Ru-Da is the cliche mafia heir character!! That man looks dressed the same as the men in suits who chased after Ru-Da after school!' Hye-Na internally groans at the fact.

"You two run away first-" Ru-Da stopped talking as he kicked and slammed one of the men's heads on the ground as if he's in an action movie fight scene.