Chapter 15

"What do you mean nuisance? You boys are like sons to me. Oh right while we're at it, should we get Yeo-Ryeong, Ji-Ho, and Ju-In, to come over too?" Dan-I's mother happily.

"M-Mom... what about the price of the steak-" Dan-I's words were cut off by Eun-Hyung's response to her mother.

"Yes, I'll call them right now," Eun-Hyung said as he dialed Ji-Ho's number.

Are they staying to make sure that Dan-I doesn't dissapere by being at her side as long as they can Hye-Na thought to herself.

"Don't worry about the steak price Dan-I, Ji-Ho probably gonna pay for it to look good in front of your parents" Hye-Na said to Dan-I with a sarcastic smile.

Suddenly, Ji-Ho's roaring scream sounded through Eun-Hyung's phone.

"THAT BASTARD IS GONNA DIE!!! THAT FREAKING SON OF A *BLEEP*" Ji-Ho screamed through the phone.

"J-Jiho? Are you playing a game right now...?" Eun-Hyung asked Ji-Ho.

"Oh, you must have another friend named Ji-Ho. There's no way our Ji-Ho would swear..." Dan-I's mother said awkwardly.

"Yes... It's a different Ji-Ho" Eun-Hyung said while trying to sound convincing.

If that ain't friendship, I don't know what is Hye-Na thought as she sweatdropped at Eun-Hyung's attempt to cover up Ji-Ho's true personality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04.00 PM, EUN JI-HO'S HOUSE

"I was the one who's going to buy everyone meat today, but you're kind enough to provide for us instead,~" Dan-I's mother said feeling flattered by Ji-Ho's "kindness".

"Eat as much as you would like, and feel free to let me know if you need anything. My parents are upset that they were unable to attend today, so they told me to provide everything to make you all feel welcome" Ji-Ho said with his "good boy" voice.

"Ji-Ho should really consider becoming an actor because of how amazing he is at acting like a total good boy in front of grown-ups," Hye-Na said while looking at Ji-Ho's amazing acting.

"Hey noona, want to know something interesting?" Ju-In whispered at Hye-Na's ear.

"Let me guess, you're the one who trashed Ji-Ho a couple hours ago," Hye-Na said nonchalantly.

"Yup, isn't it hilarious?" Ju-In said to Hye-Na happily.

"Yeah, he sounds like a little kid who shit talks on Fortnite" Hye-Na said as she tried holding her laughter.

Hearing Hye-Na and Ju-In laughing, Ji-Ho approached them while wearing his fake smile and said, "Hey guys, do you like the food? I prepared A++ Hanwoo beef specifically for you guys".

"Eun Ji-Ho, are you drunk? your prissy way of talking disgusts me" Yeo-Ryeong said to Ji-Ho with a disgusted expression.

Suddenly, Ji-Ho shoved a bunch of meat to Yeo-Ryeong's mouth to shut her up. But despite all that, Yeo-Ryeong still trying to talk despite all of the meat in her mouth.

"What about you Hye-Na? do you like the beef?" Ji-Ho asked Hye-Na.

Before Hye-Na could answer, Ju-In tapped on Hye-Na's shoulder and gives her a lettuce wrap while whispering, "It's filled jalapeno".

Oh Ju-In ... noona is so proud of you~ Hye-Na thought to herself as she took the lettuce wrap from Ju-In.

"Oh yes... I thoroughly enjoyed the beef you provided me. You should enjoy it with us too... Here, I even made a lettuce wrap just for you" Hye-Na said as she showed Ji-Ho the jalapeno-filled lettuce wrap.