Chapter 17

A FEW MINUTES LATER, 1-8 CLASSROOM

"Hye-Na, I wanna ask you something," Ru-Da said happily to Hye-Na.

"Hmm? What is it?" Hye-Na asked Ru-Da.

"When I first met you, you-" before Ru-Da could finish his sentence, Hye-Na's phone notifications started going off.

"Sorry about that, I forgot to silence my phone" Hye-Na said as she checks her phone to see a bunch of text messages.

Seems Yeo-Ryeong already told them about Ru-Da, huh? Hye-Na thought as she checked the text messages that her friends sent her.

Eun-Hyung: "That foreigner kid earlier kept clinging on to you, Just tell him if he does something that makes you uncomfortable. If he kept going, I'll deal with him myself".

Dan-I: "Hye-Na, did you met an important character?!! Yeo-Ryeong came back and furiously told us that a blonde guy is being clingy with you. Is that true?!"

Ji-Ho: "Oi, what did you do? Yeo-Ryeong went insane, like batshit insane. She flipped".

Chun-Young: "If someone grabs your hand and you don't like it, just report him for sexual harassment".

Ju-In: "I DON'T WANT A HYUNG, I ONLY NEED MOM AND NOONA. IF YOU GET ONE, I'LL KILL HIM!! ㅜㅜ".

YeoRyeong:" HEYWHATSWITHTHATGUYEARLIERHOLDINGYOURHANDANDLINKINGARMSWITHYOU? ALSOWHYDIDHISFACECOME SOCLOSEIFYOUGUYSAREO NLYFRIENDS?IMSOMADIJU STWANTTOCUTHISHANDOFF".

(Translation: HEY WHATS WITH THAT GUY EARLIER HOLDING YOUR HAND AND LINKING ARMS WITH YOU? ALSO WHY DID HIS FACE COME SO CLOSE IF YOU GUYS ARE ONLY FRIENDS IM SO MAD I JUST WANT TO CUT HIS HAND OFF).

"What are looking at, Hye-Na?" Ru-Da asked Hye-Na curiously.

"It's nothing... just some spam messages..." Hye-Na said quietly as she avoiding eye contact with Ru-Da.

Like hell, I'm gonna tell him that I'm reading his death threats Hye-Na thought to herself.

Suddenly, Hye-Na saw Shin Seo-Hyeon taking out a novel by Higashino Keigo from his school bag.

"You like Higashino Ke*go?" Hye-Na asked Seo-Hyeon who seems surprised by her.